JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06.07.2009, 04:35
joder666
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Ver. 0.6.111 don't find the files on megashres

Ok, i'm having this problem about a week now. Everytime i try to dd something from megashares the program tells that the link or file is offline.

I was using the 0.5.859 and 0.6.193 (which i don't use anymore due to reconection problems), and i didn't got this error from any of this version.

Help with this plesase:confused:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06.07.2009, 12:50
remi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joder666 View Post
Ok, i'm having this problem about a week now. Everytime i try to dd something from megashares the program tells that the link or file is offline.

I was using the 0.5.859 and 0.6.193 (which i don't use anymore due to reconection problems), and i didn't got this error from any of this version.

Help with this plesase:confused:
It seems you need to go back further into history.

If megashares works with your browser and not with jD 0.6.111, then you'll have to wait until the reconnection problems with jD 0.6.193 have been solved or switch to jD 0.5.859.

Back to the future.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06.07.2009, 13:51
lukey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am a new user and have only ever used 0.6.193 and I'm getting the same problem. I was able to download from megashares fine a week or so ago.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06.07.2009, 14:28
deinemudder
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

strange, i never encountered such a problem with megashares.

could you please post some links that do not work for you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06.07.2009, 15:31
lukey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

here is a link that doesnt work in jdownloader but i can download with my browser.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06.07.2009, 15:53
deinemudder
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukey View Post
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

here is a link that doesnt work in jdownloader but i can download with my browser.
interesting, never had such one before.

in my browser it says that i can not download that file anyway so i guess you have a premium account @ megashares.

have you tried the nightly bulid? if it is a bug its maybe already fixed there.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06.07.2009, 20:46
joder666
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So i need to have a premium account on megashares to dd this one too:

Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
By the way what's the ''nightly bulid''?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06.07.2009, 21:22
deinemudder
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joder666 View Post
So i need to have a premium account on megashares to dd this one too:

Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
By the way what's the ''nightly bulid''?
i guess thats what "This link's filesize is larger than what you have left on your Passport." means.

the nightly build is some sort ob prebeta or alpha if you will that can be installed/reset via a specific command. use the forum search to learn more about the nightly builds.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06.07.2009, 22:52
lukey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i've only ever used the free links. i don't have a paid account.

you dont need a paid account. you just download 500mb then wait 2 hours and download the rest.

before i could just use the links in jdownloader, it would download the 500mb (the free account limit) and it would even then renew my megashares passport and download the rest.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06.07.2009, 23:05
deinemudder
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukey View Post
i've only ever used the free links. i don't have a paid account.

you dont need a paid account. you just download 500mb then wait 2 hours and download the rest.

before i could just use the links in jdownloader, it would download the 500mb (the free account limit) and it would even then renew my megashares passport and download the rest.
i see, so it supports resuming for freeusers.

i never realized...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07.07.2009, 04:13
joder666
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The file size was no problem as lukey said, because i was dd Blue rays rips like crazy as a free user without problems.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:06.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.