JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 10.11.2010, 15:48
francomg

Default Decrypter out of date:multiupload

Hi,

I've been using Jdownloader for quite some time and never had any issues with it. Today I tried to download some links from multiupload and I get a red message while Jdownloader tries to decypt the links. I read Decrypter out of date: multiupload.
It's strange cause yesterday I've downloaded many links from multiupload and didn't have any issues.
the problem seems to be with multiupload links, cause I've tried megaupload and netload and it's working.
Please help me out how to solve this.
Old 10.11.2010, 19:02
Community Manager

Example links are missing...please read THE RULES again.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 10.11.2010, 19:37
francomg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Example links are missing...please read THE RULES again.

GreeZ pspzockerscene
Well, I meant every link from multiupload, not just some links. That's why thought it woudn't be necessary to post links. But, no problem, some examples are below.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I get decrypter out of date: multiupload, If I hit Crtl + C selecting these links.
Old 10.11.2010, 20:17
Community Manager

Those links work perfectly for me, log please...

GreeZ pspzockerscene
EDIT
Make sure that you have Java 1.6 Update 20 installed, NOT the newest Java!

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 10.11.2010, 21:03
francomg

How can Log, I don't know how to send you this log??? Where I can get this info in Jdownloader so I can post this to you.

I still get decrypter out of date:multiupload. All other file hosters are working fine, I'm only having problems with multiupload.
I don't get it, I've never had problems with multiupload links and Jdownloader, I didn't do anything, so why it doesn't work anymore?
I don't recall that I updated Java, so the new update is not good for Jdownloader. I'll check what version I have installed. I've only updated Adobe Air, not Java. Don't know if this has anything to do with that.
Old 10.11.2010, 21:20
francomg

Please, help me out, I'm really lost here. I need multiupload links to be working with Jdownloader. If I go to C: program files(x86) I can see a folder Java and inside this folder I can see another folder jre1.6.0.

I opened Java software and the version I have installed is Java version 6 update 17 build 1.6.0_17-b04

If I click to update Java, it will update to version 6 update 22, you said That I should use update 20, but I can only find in the web update 22.

Please if you have a direct link for Java version 6 update 20, post it for me so I can download, otherwise I can only download update 22 which is newest version.

It's strange though that I could download multiupload links without any problem using this version of Java. I guess you guys did some update for Jdownloader and now it doesn't work anymore with this version of Java that I'm using.
Old 10.11.2010, 22:01
francomg

I have updated Java to version 6 update 20 and still get decrypter out of date:multiupload. I didn't restart my PC after I finished the update but I wasn't prompted to perform this action.
Should I update Java to version 6 update 22 instead?

here is the log:
----------------------- Thread: 28 -----------------------
28 11/10/10 5:12:58 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MltpldCm@1b2c86e
28 11/10/10 5:12:58 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12001

------------------------ Thread: 26 -----------------------
26 11/10/10 5:12:59 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MltpldCm@17c76f6
26 11/10/10 5:12:59 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12001

------------------------ Thread: 27 -----------------------
27 11/10/10 5:12:59 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MltpldCm@b19f4e
27 11/10/10 5:12:59 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12001

------------------------ Thread: 28 -----------------------
28 11/10/10 5:13:00 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MltpldCm@1222b8e
28 11/10/10 5:13:00 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12001

------------------------ Thread: 25 -----------------------
25 11/10/10 5:13:00 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MltpldCm@3e090f
25 11/10/10 5:13:00 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12001

Please Jdownloader support, I'm couting on you to solve this issue.
Old 11.11.2010, 07:06
appetent

This happened to me, too. I use Jdownloader with multiupload well for long time. I didn't update my system (Win 7 32bi), including Java or Jdownloader. I didn't restart my computer. But today, I suddenly note that there is decrypter out of date error for multiuploader.

Example link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Log:
90 2010/11/11 下午 01:00:57 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MltpldCm@cead6
90 2010/11/11 下午 01:00:57 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12001
Old 11.11.2010, 13:15
remi

I've tried all example links provided in this thread and they all work fine.

What about a complete and detailed log?
Old 11.11.2010, 14:45
francomg

Jdownloader supporters, please help me out on solving this decrypter out of date multiupload issue. I really need my beloved Jdownloader working 100% like before.

Remi, thank you for your help, I've done exactly what you asked. Here is the complete and detailed log about my problem:

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/18188

I'm really looking foward on hearing from you some ideas about solving this issue. I have updated Java to version 6 update 20 like you guys asked. I had version 6 update 17 previous installed.
You said not to use the newest Java which is version 6 update 22. Java keeps asking me to update to the latest version, should I update to version 6 update 22 or keep version 6 update 20?

By the way, I'm using Windows Vista 32bit system.

Here are some more links that I get decrypter out of date:multiupload

Last edited by francomg; 11.11.2010 at 14:49.
Old 11.11.2010, 17:22
Community Manager

Still works fine over here.
Where (country) are you guys from ?

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 11.11.2010, 20:13
francomg

I'm from Brazil. But like I said, it was working flawlessly a few days ago. I've been using Jdownloader for over a month and I've downloaded tons of multiupload links and never had a problem. Since yesterday I've notice that it doesn't work anymore with multiupload links, all other filehosters are working fine.

Please, what else I can do???? You haven't asked my question, If I should update Java to version 6 update 22 or keep version 6 update 20. Java keeps asking me to update it.

I sent you a complete and detailed log, what does it tell you??? Can't you find the cause of this issue by analysing the log?

I'm looking foward to get a solution from you guys. Thanks

Last edited by francomg; 11.11.2010 at 20:16.
Old 11.11.2010, 20:41
Community Manager

1.Keep Java Update 20.
2.Sometimes logs can help finding problems but in this case not.
To solve the problem i have to find out why it doesn't work in your country so i need a proxy to test it.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 11.11.2010, 21:19
francomg

I've just updated Java to update 22, the latest. Didn't make a difference, I still get decrypter out of date when hitting Ctrl + c for multiupload links.

Well, it's working with all other file hosters. Problem is with multiupload links only.

I guess there's no problem for me keeping this version of Java, or should I definatelly go back to version update 20? If not, I'll keep this one. Jdownloader seems to be working the same way with this update as the previous ones.
I don't think this problem with multiupload link has anything to do with Java versions, at all.

So, you'll test this later with Java to figure out what's wrong????

Thanks for helping out
Old 11.11.2010, 21:29
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by francomg View Post
Well, it's working with all other file hosters. Problem is with multiupload links only.
Multiupload.com is no file host but that doesn't matter.
I think the problem is a country-based problem because as i already explained 2 times it works over here (Germany).
I need a proxy which is in your country to test/fix this!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 11.11.2010, 23:17
francomg

How can I send this proxy information in order to help you solving this issue?
Why it was working flawlessly a few days ago and now it doesn't anymore? That's why it's so strange this issue. It was working before....

Let me know how can I help you out. I really want to solve this issue.

Thanks
Old 12.11.2010, 11:57
JD English Support (inactive)

Search the internet for (free proxy (brazil OR br))
Make sure it is an internet proxy, not some kind of lawyer.
Old 12.11.2010, 14:25
francomg

Well, I found this in the internet about free proxy Brazil. I hope this helps. Please help me out solving this issue.

Old 13.11.2010, 18:10
francomg

So, I'm not going to get any help from you guys anymore? This thread has been forgotten.
I sent what you asked me, free proxy from Brazil, so I really would to expect getting some help from you Jdownloader supporters.

Please, don't leave me in the dark.
Old 13.11.2010, 20:39
Community Manager

1.Double posts are forbidden (rules!).
2.Just because there is no activity for about 24 hours in this thread this does NOT mean that we forgot anything!
3.I have this thread bookmarked, i won't ever forget this one.
4.Please just WAIT and remember: we'`re doing this for FREE!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Closed Thread