JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.11.2021, 23:34
Exa Loader

Default video link from a streaming

I was used to extract the video link embedded in the streaming page (page source/extension/find "<video") and then download it with JD

Since today the download fails because of an "obsolete plug in"

The video link is
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

and the page is **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

p.s. the stream is working

Last edited by Jiaz; 02.11.2021 at 10:27.
Old 02.11.2021, 10:26
JD Manager

@spock67: I could not find the m3u8 file but it looks like internally it's using HLS but with customized playlist and URL format. How did you generate the m3u8 url?
Old 02.11.2021, 13:50
Exa Loader

From the above linked page (streaming see pict 1) I fished out the video link (pict 2).
pic1

Quote:
(from **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**)
pic2

Indeed, once I copy the link into JD the link is "converted" to an mp4 file while if try to copy the very same into the browser I see something like an index.

When I did the very same thing during the weekend the "converted" mp4 file was easily downloaded (didn't not try to copy the link into the browser, though, because JD was enough to do the job).

note. I cannot see the images I posted in this message, while I could see them in the preview page. Let me know if you cannot see them

Last edited by spock67; 02.11.2021 at 13:53.
Old 02.11.2021, 20:18
JD Manager

I can see the images. Only support staff can see images/attachments/links.

Are you logged in at that page? because I could not find any m3u8 in firefox nor in chrome
the m3u8 link might expire fast and thus fail in JDownloader.
the link is converted to mp4 and yet fails to download? can you download the m3u8 in browser and send me the file+link to support@jdownloader.org? then I can check why it might fail
Old 03.11.2021, 00:17
Exa Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@spock67: I could not find the m3u8 file but it looks like internally it's using HLS but with customized playlist and URL format. Ho
to download? can you download the m3u8 in browser and send me the file+link to support@jdownloader.org? then I can check why it might fail
Nope.
I am not logged in.
I cannot download that file in any other way because if I copy it in the browser I am returned with something like an index page.

The best test would have been to try to download again the movie I downloaded few dd ago ... . Guess they are having some issue because tonite I cannot even watch the stream whichever the movie I select. I'll try again tomorrow and let you know
Old 03.11.2021, 12:07
JD Manager

@spock67: thanks for your feedback. Waiting for follow up from you then. In case you could add it to JDownloader but still fails, maybe provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post logID here
Old 04.11.2021, 16:47
Exa Loader

Quote:
@spock67: thanks for your feedback. Waiting for follow up from you then. In case you could add it to JDownloader but still fails, maybe provide a log, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... and post logID here
Now the streaming is working again.
I tested the movie I downloaded last weekend with JD2 (extracting the link as described above) but now the procedure fails because of a plugin error.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The only expiation is that they changed something in the meanwhile so that the link obtained (.m3u8) cannot be "translated" outside the streaming page. Indeed even VLC cannot decode it although understanding it is a 1h30'14'' long video).
Old 04.11.2021, 20:56
JD Manager

Quote:
maybe provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post logID here
Please provide a log. I still cannot find any m3u8 url
Please enable Settings->Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled before and restart JDownloader. Then reproduce the issue and create log