JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16.05.2022, 02:17
Modem User

Default jDownloader won't save to SMB network share - "Skipped - disk is full"?

I have jDownloader installed on my macOS machine.

I've saving files to a network file share (TrueNAS Scale), which is mounted on the macOS machine via SMB.

Previously, this was working fine.

All of a sudden however, jDownloader won't download files, and has the error message:

> Skipped - Disk is full

However, this doesn't really make sense - as the network file share has plenty of space (about 48 TB free). The particular share it's saving to has consumed about 4 TB so far (not sure if that number is significant).

Code:
root@truenas[~]# zfs list
NAME                                                              USED  AVAIL     REFER  MOUNTPOINT
boot-pool                                                        5.25G  13.2G       96K  none
boot-pool/ROOT                                                   5.24G  13.2G       96K  none
boot-pool/ROOT/22.02.0.1                                         2.62G  13.2G     2.61G  legacy
boot-pool/ROOT/22.02.1                                           2.62G  13.2G     2.62G  legacy
boot-pool/ROOT/Initial-Install                                      8K  13.2G     2.61G  /
boot-pool/grub                                                   8.17M  13.2G     8.17M  legacy
foobar-nas                                                       4.17T  48.0T      166K  /mnt/foobar-nas

I've also tested copying files just now (around 5GB) to the network share via Finder (file manager) in macOS - and this worked fine.

Can you think of any reason why jDownloader is suddenly refusing to write to the network file share?

Or any way to dig deeper into the issue?

Thanks!