JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 23.05.2012, 21:41
leonardotorres

Default Error uninstalling

Jdownloader uninstaller it s giving me an error when trying to uninstall, A message says that jdownloader succesfully uninstalled but the folder is still there in program files.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 24.05.2012, 10:18
JD Manager

There should be a .install4j folder in your JD Directory.

INside this folder, there are autoUninstall.* files. Please delete them, and try again.
Old 26.05.2012, 07:13
leonardotorres

thanks
Old 18.04.2013, 00:22
poropopocho

Default This worked for me too.... BUT

Hello.
I was having this same problem with JD. Followed this steps and succesfully unistalled JD.
BUT
I have a major problem! Turns out that the only reason I was trying to erase JD which I installed just today, was because it came with 2 ADWARE programs thar were the ones I actually wanted to get rid-off: HOOLAPP and FINDLYRICS. Notice that I got the installer from the JD's official site (http://jdownloader.org/download/index) for Windows- (I use Win 7)
During the installation of JD, the installer mentioned HOOLAPP but didn´t gave any options to uncheck. I trust JD so I continued... and bam!. That was it: Instantly got this program nailed to my taskbar and annoying Pop-ups and Banners started showing up in my Browser (Google Chrome) even at Google's homepage. I am going crazy over here, because I've been trying to unistall this HOOLAPP from control panel's, add/remove programs... and at first it sayd it was succesfully unistalled, but still remains as nothing happened. But now, it doesn't show up in the add/remove list. And there's this other "FindLyrics" that appears on the list, but doesn't show up anywhere else in program files or Windows. Please excuse me for this long messaje but Please, help me solve this. I am really frustrated and honestly quite dissapointed...I had used JD in the past and never experienced something like this. I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks.
JJ