JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 17.01.2020, 03:01
JD Legend

Default JavaApplicationStub problem anoyance

Hi,

I know this has been an issue a while back but then it hasn't been until recently on one of my machines.

I know that due to several versions in the past the JavaApplicationStub was usally installed by either adobe Oracle or another apple install for a previous OS or something like that, and it also deepened on the OS version as to which was to be used etc.

I forget when it happened but, I have on occasion seen the message start popping up again with the latest JD2 on my Max OS 10.10.5. I usually just cancel out as JD still tens to work without pointing to the actual JavaApplicationStub or app/dll it may be hiding in ... I have searched my HD also in all levels of the drive and have not found the actual file or location of any valid JavaApplicationStub.

The question now becomes as to why all of a sudden I am seeing this pop up on occasion and then if it is not really needed what is triggering JD to pop up that message again?

I don't really remembering uninstalling anything that would have caused the JavaApplicationStub to disappear if it was even there in the first place or not.

I have also looked up some info on reinstalling the JavaApplicationStub but, it is confusing also as I don't really want to install Java by oracle or go backward with the apple install for OSX10.6.x Java etc. There was one other install from another source but as I have not heard of them actually before I am hesitant to try such also.

So i ask here any suggestions or is there a way to tell JD2 to ignore any JavaApplicationStub search when it pops up the message etc. as I said JD@ still seems to work for me on this OS when I cancel the pop up.