JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 05.01.2022, 04:17
Junior Loader

Default JDownloader delete the password

First I write the password in the correspondent field, then I send the links to Download section, if I see Properties, the password disappears. I have reinstalled Jdownloader but the problems remains.

I have made a brief video, if you only see in 360 resolution (Google Drive stinks) you can download the video in HD, only 358 KB.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 05.01.2022, 12:28
JD Manager

@jimmy: I could not reproduce the issue. Can you provide example links/eg those from the video?
Does the password remain when you change selection within Linkgrabber selection, eg select another archive and then select back the first one and check if the password is still set?

How do you close the property window? I'm sorry but I can't see how you do it?
Old 06.01.2022, 00:51
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@jimmy: I could not reproduce the issue. Can you provide example links/eg those from the video?
Does the password remain when you change selection within Linkgrabber selection, eg select another archive and then select back the first one and check if the password is still set?
How do you close the property window? I'm sorry but I can't see how you do it?

1. I have had this issue for years. I reinstall but the problem remains.
2. I figured you weren't going to believe me, that's why I recorded the video.
3. The links are not important, I get this issue with all kind of links, all kind of servers. Either I type the password manually or I copy and paste it, the password disappears.
4. Within Linkgrabber the password remains after I wrote it. The password disappears when I send the links to Downloads section with button Start all Downloads.
5. If I don't write the password in Linkgrabber section and write it in the Downloads section, the password disappears too.
Old 07.01.2022, 16:11
JD Manager

@jimmy: I do believe you and your video clearly shows it happening.
But I'm not able to reproduce the issue nor are there any changes/reports about this.
So the passwords disappear once the links are in Downloads? and doesn't matter if you have set it in Linkgrabber or in Download view, right? It will not be saved?

What OS are you using? Can you please provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post logID.
Maybe anything special about your setup?
Would it be possible to do Teamviewer together, so we can check it? Contact us via support@jdownloader.org