JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 19.07.2010, 09:10
Tuz-90

Default JDownloader stops downloading

hi..

I've expeianced this a number of times, I have a list of links waiting to download and I think if say the internet goes down. Jdownloader fails to restart the downloads once the internet comes online. I have tried restarting the app and even the PC. The only way to get downloads running again is remove the links from the download tab, and then add them in again???. This is pretty annoying to have to do and in the case of half completed links I have to delete them and restart... has anyone else had this problem?/
Old 19.07.2010, 11:24
remi

Did you already try the Resume (for resumable files) or the Reset function? Just open the context menu and you'll find them.

You should find the cause of your disconnects. Please read "recommendations for connection problems".
Old 19.07.2010, 14:28
Tuz-90

yes tried this . resume (when available) and reset neither works. You have to physically remove the file and then re-add it for the download to commence. If you right click a 'stalled' file and choose open in browser the files are available to download in firefox so nothing wrong with the links -- definate bug there somewhere once jdownloader loses connection it cannot seem to redetect the connection is ok again..
Old 19.07.2010, 14:40
remi

That's why I said that you should solve that problem first.

If you can't solve it with my recommendations, you can also contact your ISP or read some of the pages referenced in "Self Help Index (start here)". Happy reading.
Old 19.07.2010, 16:24
Tuz-90

tried all your suggestion already, this isn't an isp problem as when you click the open file in browser - it opens fine. java version installed is the one youlist
Old 20.07.2010, 10:51
remi

If you've applied all typical recommendations and your connection problems persist, please provide a complete and detailed log.