JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.05.2018, 16:31
mirkonline

Default Rename file and have the folder with the same name

Hi, I would like to insert a link in Jdownloader, then I will rename the file and now I would like the file will be saved in a folder that has the same name of the renamed file (before it will be downloaded).
How can I do that...? Thanks in advance!
:)
Old 11.05.2018, 11:23
JD Manager

At the moment that is not possible because a package can hold multiple files but only can be assigned a single download folder. Therefore the default subfolder rule does support what you want, but just for package name. you can rename the package name and the folder with also change with it.
Old 11.05.2018, 11:25
JD Manager

But you could create packagizer rules that do this automatic (renaming + changing folder). Can you provide more information on your use case or give examples, then we can try to help.

Another option would be to use the eventscripter and write a script that automatically changes the download folder on user specific criterias
Old 11.05.2018, 11:40
mirkonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
But you could create packagizer rules that do this automatic (renaming + changing folder). Can you provide more information on your use case or give examples, then we can try to help.

Another option would be to use the eventscripter and write a script that automatically changes the download folder on user specific criterias
Hi, thanks for reply!
I'm already using a batch script to create a folder based on the file name and move the file under this folder automatically created (file name was renamed in Jdownloader before start with downloading), but with this solution I have to download files in a temp directory, and after manually moves the folder in another location after my script ran.
If there is a way to rename filename in jdownloader and it will rename the folder also, I will be able to download directly under the final path where I want the folder with the file should be; without having to start script and manually moving folders with files inside.
Old 11.05.2018, 11:52
JD Manager

Check out Settings-Packagizer where you can create rules that modify lots of stuff.
You can also use the eventscripter (packagizer hook event) and write javascript that modifies stuff like names/folders...
You can ask mgpai for help, he is our script master
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525