JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Old 13.09.2012, 02:48
wahooo

so is there a way to permanently disable the animation at the bottom of the program? its distracting, and the program is only semi responsive much of the time as well, so it may help to have it do less?
Old 13.09.2012, 17:52
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@lelim
The turbobit plugin has a setting for that, see plugin settings

GreeZ pspzockerscene
i can only see Enable JAC checkbox, and i unchecked it. still not working :( which keywords must exist in jacinfo.xml for turbobit?
Old 14.09.2012, 10:33
wahooo

hm odd, i went from over a thousand points to nothing in just a few hours, did they all get reset?
Old 22.09.2012, 11:25
Polv89

Default Captcha Brotherhood doesn't work

Hello, i have this captcha, installed correctly, but jdownloader continue to ask me captchas..why?
thanks
Old 22.09.2012, 21:22
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polv89 View Post
Hello, i have this captcha, installed correctly, but jdownloader continue to ask me captchas..why?
thanks
hi,
please make sure that you have the hoster name in <JD install Folder>\jd\captcha\methods\capthabrotherhood\jacinfo.xml in correct place and not in any other jacinfo.xml under methods folder.
Old 23.09.2012, 00:54
wahooo

is it me, or does this program crash a lot?
Old 23.09.2012, 12:25
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahooo View Post
is it me, or does this program crash a lot?
hi,
we have performance issues nowadays, that may cause some crashes. we are in the process of releasing a new version and upgrading to a new server. up to that time, please try again later when you have problems.
Old 24.09.2012, 06:35
wahooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi,
we have performance issues nowadays, that may cause some crashes. we are in the process of releasing a new version and upgrading to a new server. up to that time, please try again later when you have problems.
thanks
Old 26.09.2012, 16:27
elfiloso1

I'm trying to use this but I can not not let me record that always tells me that the captcha is wrong and do not know how to sign up if I can help is appreciated

use google translator sorry
Old 28.09.2012, 19:39
pertabdhakur

how to use it
Old 28.09.2012, 20:30
S2G2012

Moin Moin,

habe folgendes Problem.
Ich hatte 579 Credits wollte einem Bekanten 550 Credits senden klappte nicht jetzt habe ich -1 Credit der Bekannte keine Credits bekommen und ich kann mich nicht mehr anmelden da angeblich meine Daten nicht stimmen?

Was läuft da schief?
Wie kann ich mich wieder anmelden und wie bekomme ich meine Credits wieder?

gruß
S2G2012

Last edited by S2G2012; 28.09.2012 at 20:54.
Old 30.09.2012, 01:43
lelim

Default new version 1.1.8

Hi all,
New version ( 1.1.8 ) of Captcha Brotherhood is ready to download on our site h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com

With this new version, we have a confirmation system. When waiting for captcha to answer, you may get a confirmation to answer, which shows you a captcha and an answer, and asks you if the answer is true or false for that captcha. You will understand what i mean more clearly when you try our new version.

When you answer a confirmation, you get 4 credits. If you timeout, you lose 6 points. If any of your answers is complained, and confirmed as "false" by someone, you lose 12 credits. that is, depending how many credits you earned by answering it ( 7 or 10 ), you lose 5 or 2 credits on total for a wrong answer.

Please contact me at captchabrotherhood{at}gmail.com for your opinions and problems
Old 30.09.2012, 02:51
JD Legend

Quote:
You will understand what i mean more clearly when you try our new version.

When you answer a confirmation, you get 4 credits. If you timeout, you lose 6 points. If any of your answers is complained, and confirmed as "false" by someone, you lose 12 credits. that is, depending how many credits you earned by answering it ( 7 or 10 ), you lose 5 or 2 credits on total for a wrong answer.
If I understand your new feature, this is a further opportunity to earn extra credits.

But I don't understand, you say that a captcha is confirmed as false, someone lose 12 credits.
I think that person who answered the captcha lose 12 credits, right?

But what about the person who confirmed the captcha.
-> does this person always get 4 points, regardless of which button you pushed (4 points for click on true and 4 points for a click on false)?
-> I think this feature offers a big chance of fraud, because someone can confirm every captcha incorrect. An evil confirmer gets 4 points, and the solver will be fined with 12 credits, although the captcha i correct.
-> is there a controlling if the confirmation is also correct?

and I discovered a bug:
when using the new feature "confirming", after a click on a button true or false I get an extra message like this one which I have to click on.

2. Bug:
the auto-maximize-minimize-Feature does only work correct for solving captchas. when a Captcha arrives to be checked, this does not work correctly. After a click on true or false, the solver doesn's minimize

3. Bug:
Check Plugin Feature does not work
My JD Path is C:\temp\JD2\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood
This is entered in pluginDir.txt

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 30.09.2012 at 03:54.
Old 30.09.2012, 15:14
BinBaden

I'm not happy with 1.1.8's new Confirmation system.

It may drop the error-rate a bit, but it trippels the efford to get points.

I just needed about 23 Minutes and about 30 Capchas/Confirmations to get 100 points. It seems many people don't know that you only have to type in one of the words in ReCaptchas. So they vote a correct answer false.
This happens to aprox. 50% of the Captchas i type.

Maybe you could include some basic onscreen help, how to solve the Capchas. Especialy for the ReCaptchas witch are very easy to solve for a human eye, if you know how.

As for now the Confirmation system does'nt work out for me.
Instead of typing one word, i have to type in both words, confirm one and hope nobody will vote my correct Captchas false to get aprox. the same points per h.

The rest of the 1.1.8 seems to grow ok. Thanks for the nice work.
Old 30.09.2012, 17:20
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun View Post
If I understand your new feature, this is a further opportunity to earn extra credits.

But I don't understand, you say that a captcha is confirmed as false, someone lose 12 credits.
I think that person who answered the captcha lose 12 credits, right?

But what about the person who confirmed the captcha.
-> does this person always get 4 points, regardless of which button you pushed (4 points for click on true and 4 points for a click on false)?
-> I think this feature offers a big chance of fraud, because someone can confirm every captcha incorrect. An evil confirmer gets 4 points, and the solver will be fined with 12 credits, although the captcha i correct.
-> is there a controlling if the confirmation is also correct?

and I discovered a bug:
when using the new feature "confirming", after a click on a button true or false I get an extra message like this one which I have to click on.

2. Bug:
the auto-maximize-minimize-Feature does only work correct for solving captchas. when a Captcha arrives to be checked, this does not work correctly. After a click on true or false, the solver doesn's minimize

3. Bug:
Check Plugin Feature does not work
My JD Path is C:\temp\JD2\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood
This is entered in pluginDir.txt
hi,
yes, this feature will make it a bit, but just a little bit, faster to earn credits.
Yes, the user who wrote the captcha answer, will lose 12 credits if he typed wrong and thats confirmed by some other user. Since he earned 7 credits in advance, he will get -5 total for a wrong typing.
The user who sent the captcha to the system will get his 10 credit back.
The user who confirmed captcha, either as tru or false, will get 4 points.

Even there is a possibility of fraud with this way, there was an easier way to abuse the system before. When our all users upgrade to 1.1.8, chance of getting a confirmation will drop, so it will not mean much thing to make an incorrect confirmation. also, i am planning, but not in near future, to make a web based screen for users to see lifecycle of his captchas and solves. there, he will be able to report an incorrect confirmation. this way, we will have a way to control the confirmations and detect if someone is constantly sending incorrect confirmation.

Bug 1 : its fixed now, but you need to download the setup from our site again and reinstall.
Bug 2 : I wrote that down, will get it fixed on next release hopefully.
Bug 3 : Thats by design i think someone who installed JD on some other folder than the default one, can also take our plugin from the appdata folder and copy it to the correct folder
Old 30.09.2012, 17:46
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinBaden View Post
I'm not happy with 1.1.8's new Confirmation system.

It may drop the error-rate a bit, but it trippels the efford to get points.

I just needed about 23 Minutes and about 30 Capchas/Confirmations to get 100 points. It seems many people don't know that you only have to type in one of the words in ReCaptchas. So they vote a correct answer false.

Maybe you could include some basic onscreen help, how to solve the Capchas. Especialy for the ReCaptchas witch are very easy to solve for a human eye, if you know how.

As for now the Confirmation system does'nt work out for me.
Instead of typing one word, i have to type in both words, confirm one and hope nobody will vote my correct Captchas false to get aprox. the same points per h.

The rest of the 1.1.8 seems to grow ok. Thanks for the nice work.
Hi,
let me clarify everyone about the complain and confirm processes.
As you may know, JDownloader does not tell the plugins back, whether the answer it provided for a captcha was correct or not. So, i found a way to detect if a captcha solution was correct or not. Unfortunately, that way is not %100 correct. Especially, when JD has problems with hosters, like hoster addon being not up to date, or a hoster doesn't start the download even the captcha was correct, by saying IP limit for free users is exceed or whatever, correct captchas may be detected as wrong, which started to happen more frequently lately :( So, some obviously correct captchas may get complained as "incorrect". To overcome this, i decided to implement the new confirmation system. where just "already complained captchas" are shown to real users, asking them if its true or false.

about reCaptchas : i believe that users must enter both words on recaptchas too. because most users may not know how recaptcha works in details, and in fact they don't need to. i can't blame anyone if he confirmed a one word recaptcha as false. i also think that even someone knows that writing only one word is enough, he wouldn't write only one word, while downloading for himself on the browser. why would he get the risk of waiting another 10 or whatever minutes to get another chance of download, as a free user? i personally don't get that risk and write down both words, even i know how recaptcha works. to sum up, i think we should write down both words, and do our best.
Old 30.09.2012, 18:45
JD Legend

Quote:
The user who sent the captcha to the system will get his 10 credit back.
The user who confirmed captcha, either as tru or false, will get 4 points.
that's good that you don't be credited for a wrong captcha.
are you sure that both, a click on true an false, get 4 points?

Quote:
Even there is a possibility of fraud with this way,
i am planning, but not in near future, to make a web based screen for users to see lifecycle of his captchas and solves. there, he will be able to report an incorrect confirmation. this way, we will have a way to control the confirmations and detect if someone is constantly sending incorrect confirmation.
yes, but please have a look on this. I think there is a big chance of fraud. I think there will be some users who will damage solver-user by confirming wrong brattyly.

Quote:
Bug 2 : I wrote that down, will get it fixed on next release hopefully.
I hope this will be soon. It's very annoying if the solver-windows doesn't get minimized after a click on true or false.

===================
some other questions to lelim:
does every requested captcha go so someone who has to confirm if the answer is true or false?

if yes, that means that now the requester has to wait for 60 seconds (30 sec for the solution and another 30 seconds for confirming) instead of 30 seconds before, right?

Is there a way to start the solver two times on one machine (with different accounts)?

what are your plans for Captchas which don't have to be solved by typing words?
At the moment CBH has no opportunity so handle such captchas.
--> http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=701
I wrote some examples of such captchas which has to be solved in another way instead of typing word(s)

why did you chance the credits to solve captchas to 7 credits also in the night? from 1-13 o'clock?
====================

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinBaden View Post

yes, and that ist good. I can ask everbody to confirm a captcha wrong if a a solver only enters one word.
a recaptcha consists of two word, so it's the job of the solver to enter both words.
I know that you have to enter only one word theoretically.
But some services will check if there is only one word in the answer, and if there is no second one, it will also say that it is not correct.

especially in night, I think there are many cheating-users who will use some automated methods like anti-recaptcha to solve the CBH-captchas
I think anti-recaptcha will only solve the control-word.
CBH is a system for human solvers. I will not support users who will try to use some machine-useing-methods to get Credits for CBH.

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 30.09.2012 at 19:26.
Old 30.09.2012, 21:51
jdownloaderfan1

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that the 1.1.7 uninstall process may leave too many files behind, unfortunately I didn't keep track which one caused the problem, and when I deleted them all and reinstalled it worked fine.

This is what it looked like, so if somebody else sees it looking like this:

You need to delete the files in C:\Users\admin1\AppData\Local\Captcha_Brotherhood\ (you can leave accounts.txt) and perhaps also c:\program files (x86)\jdownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchabrotherhood

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

About the verification, why don't you give 2 points to 2 people to verify each captcha instead of 4 points to one person. Only if they both agree that the captcha is false does a person lose points.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

On a side note I just wanted to point out some helpful hints, " ſ " is a called the long "S" and thus is a "S" not a "F"

Long S for reference:
Spoiler:

Paradise Lost not Paradife Loft.

Also while I'm at it: Æ is AE and æ is ae for those not familiar.

Happy captchaing.

Last edited by jdownloaderfan1; 30.09.2012 at 22:46.
Old 30.09.2012, 23:08
Storm

Quote:
About the verification, why don't you give 2 points to 2 people to verify each captcha instead of 4 points to one person. Only if they both agree that the captcha is false does a person lose points.
I think this would increase the time to give a captcha... if a user have 30 seconds to answer, now 30 to verify... and 30 to re-verify, it would be 90 seconds to start a download. And, if the verification would be sent simultaneously to two users, i think that will generate a long queue of captchas waiting to verification... I think the best way to verify a captcha is being honest (i mean this about fraud members who could click false to get the 4 credits each time).
Old 30.09.2012, 23:11
vistman

Don't know what is going on with CBH, but except I lost over 1k credits and my account got deleted for no reason, I really think you should watch out NOT TO turn CBH from captcha solving into wrong-captcha punishing system.
I really hope all of the bugs will be solved soon.

And is keeping two accounts really the only way to keep our credits safe?
Old 30.09.2012, 23:39
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio530 View Post
I think this would increase the time to give a captcha... if a user have 30 seconds to answer, now 30 to verify... and 30 to re-verify, it would be 90 seconds to start a download. And, if the verification would be sent simultaneously to two users, i think that will generate a long queue of captchas waiting to verification... I think the best way to verify a captcha is being honest (i mean this about fraud members who could click false to get the 4 credits each time).
hi,
i think i need to clearify one point : confirmation does not happen before submitter gets an answer to his captcha. it happens only after ( and if) our JD plugin detects it to be wrong and complains it to the server.

Before 1.1.8, we were decreasing the solvers credits just after complain, but now, we have another step, confirmation, which is done by a real user, before decreasing the solvers credit.

i pepared the program to be ready for sending confirmation to 5 users simultaneously, but i don't think we will need more than one. and if we need, we must send it to 3 or 5, not 2 or 4, to always be able to accept the more frequent answer by the way, i suggest the movie "minority report" to those who hasn't watched yet

btw : i discovered that confirming an answer as TRUE was causing a trouble, its fixed now. if its true, click true also remember that "1" is shortcut for TRUE button and "2" is shortcut for FALSE button
Old 01.10.2012, 02:50
mspm89

Hi. Just starting to learn the features of version 1.1.8. But I have one question that isn't exactly related to that. I'm noticing that I'm getting 7 pts per captcha solve in a time of the day when I normally would get 10. Have the server times changed? Or is it a bug?

My time zone is UTC -6:00, by the way, no DST. Please answer me, and thank you in advance.
Old 01.10.2012, 04:12
walandutpgnkurus

is it happened often??, i get this msg after 2-3 captcha and exit the program afterwards..

is it a bug or my installation's fault?

@mspm
it's possible to change to balance the system(faq reference), in addition we get confirmation captcha for 4 credits..

@lelim
what a great system..thx 4 ur hard work..
for the conf..i think it's enough with 3 persons, with 2 same decisions will be used..

*my 1st post

Last edited by walandutpgnkurus; 01.10.2012 at 04:15.
Old 01.10.2012, 04:16
jdownloaderfan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
Hi. Just starting to learn the features of version 1.1.8. But I have one question that isn't exactly related to that. I'm noticing that I'm getting 7 pts per captcha solve in a time of the day when I normally would get 10. Have the server times changed? Or is it a bug?

My time zone is UTC -6:00, by the way, no DST. Please answer me, and thank you in advance.
I think that is to balance out that you get 4 points whenever you confirm a captcha is true or false, aka 7 + random 4 points periodically. Of course everybody wants more points all the time, but that would kill the balance, I'm sure after some data on how points are distributed in relation to the new conformation system the low activity times will be given extra points if needed.
Old 01.10.2012, 08:48
mspm89

Thanks for your answers, I guess we'll all have to adapt until you guys bring the "proper" version (not a beta).

In another issue, I thought it was a general problem, but apparently there is something wrong with uploaded.to. I have to manually solve the captchas; I checked out the jacinfo file and there it is, written correctly.

Plus, I can't automatically update the jacinfofile. It just pops up the message: Update Error!

Last edited by mspm89; 01.10.2012 at 08:51.
Old 01.10.2012, 08:48
brazoayeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by walandutpgnkurus View Post
is it happened often??, i get this msg after 2-3 captcha and exit the program afterwards..

is it a bug or my installation's fault?

@mspm
it's possible to change to balance the system(faq reference), in addition we get confirmation captcha for 4 credits..

@lelim
what a great system..thx 4 ur hard work..
for the conf..i think it's enough with 3 persons, with 2 same decisions will be used..

*my 1st post
i have the same problem. And i must to start program 8 times because it fails to read configuration :|
Old 01.10.2012, 08:50
Interceptor One

What happened to the Credit Ratings?
Before I installed the new version, the 01:00 - 13:00 period was 10 Credits per captcha,
and the 13:00 - 01:00 period was 7 Credits per captcha.

Since installing the new version, Credits per captcha is now only 7 for BOTH time periods.
What's up with that? Can we go back to the previous version?

Also, the program is constantly crashing, with both the "Error reading Config" message, and the message in the screenshot below.

Old 01.10.2012, 10:01
oioioi

i think many users thinks my answers are wrong and so i earn no credits:outch:
Old 01.10.2012, 10:07
oioioi

ums nochmal klar zu stellen: tippen wir ein oder beide worte ein??? ich tippe immer beide!!!!

comes again to make it clear: we type in one or two words? I'm guessing both always!!

Last edited by oioioi; 01.10.2012 at 10:10.
Old 01.10.2012, 10:11
Super Loader

is this one of your captchas?

Richtig, wir tippen beide Worte wenn sie zu erkennen sind.
DAS ist schließlich der Sinn hinter reCaptcha, Wörter zu erkennen.
Old 01.10.2012, 10:12
Interceptor One

I always type both.

Ich tippe immer beide.
Old 01.10.2012, 10:14
oioioi

??
Old 01.10.2012, 10:15
oioioi

i m too
Old 01.10.2012, 10:18
oioioi

das ist bestimmt nicht von mir:) aber genug leute tippen nur ein wort oder so wie aus deinem beispiel!!!!
haben die vorher dafür credits bekommen??

Last edited by oioioi; 01.10.2012 at 10:23.
Old 01.10.2012, 10:34
Super Loader

Ja, denn reCaptcha braucht ja nur das bekannte Wort um ein Captcha richtig zu werten. Zum Download starten reicht es also.
Aber da es bei reCaptcha darum geht, gescannte Wörter zu "erraten", sollten wir das auch tun und Google dabei unterstützen Büchter zu scannen.
Old 01.10.2012, 10:42
oioioi

und das tun wir ja gerne
bewerten wir dann ein mit nur einem wort gelöstes captcha als richtig oder falsch????

Last edited by oioioi; 01.10.2012 at 11:06.
Old 01.10.2012, 11:32
mspm89

In addition, I'm not getting anything from the plugin for Depositfiles either. I don't know how many hosts are not working, but at this rate I'm going to have to go back to 1.1.7 for a while.
Old 01.10.2012, 12:55
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
In addition, I'm not getting anything from the plugin for Depositfiles either. I don't know how many hosts are not working, but at this rate I'm going to have to go back to 1.1.7 for a while.
Hi,
check your jacinfo.xml file in captchabrotherhood folder and see if that contains depositfiles.com in alphabetically correct order. I don't know if any other mystical keyword is needed for depositfiles.com, like "recaptcha" or "solvemedia". also try updating jacinfo.xml file from solver's menu, and see if that works. don't forget to restart JD after modifying jacinfo.xml, it will not be used until jd is restarted.

Also check that folder if input.jpg is created while downloading starts from depositfiles.com.
Old 01.10.2012, 15:35
JD Alpha

Hi all.

I think the new system is a nice step into the right direction, but I also believe that it was somehow implemented half-assed and as it is I like the old system better.

This is how I think the system should work in a distant future, it might not be absolutely perfect as described, but it contains some new ideas:

Phase1:
At first the recaptcha is sent to preprocessing, which means that people should be awarded for only telling real and fake captcha apart.
This could be implemented as follows: 3 people get to decide about the correct captcha and the fake one, they also get a third button for not sure. If a tie occurs or if 2/3 people vote not sure, then the whole captcha with both parts is sent to phase 2.
If someone times out, then the captcha is redirected once to someone else, if a captcha that has timed out once in phase 1 gets timed out a second time, then it receives a "not sure" vote.
You have 3 seconds time for chosing the correct captcha, you get 0.5 Points for telling a captcha apart which gets confirmed by at least one of the other 2 phase 1 confirmer, JD and by the phase 3 confirmer later on. If one of these 3 confirmation steps fails, then you get nothing. If you click "not sure" you get nothing. If you are outvoted directly in phase 1 (after you made a decision, not if you dismissed) or if you time out, then you lose 2.5 points.
The low point rating is chosen so that only people who are sure they can tell true and fake captcha apart decide to be a phase 1 confirmer.
For a faster workflow it would also be possible to display three captchas at the same time. I myself believe, that I can correctly tell 10 captchas in 15 seconds apart
If fraud occurs here, than it could be changed to something that is more like my Phase 3 suggestion.

The captcha that has been chosen the "true captcha" (or both captchas in many cases) gets forwarded to phase 2, which is the good old captcha solving, with the difference, that the time you have gets reduced to only 20 seconds, which should still be enough.

In phase 3, 5 people get to confirm which is the correct captcha. However as soon as there is a 2:1, or 3:2 advantage or any 2 point (2:0, 3:1,) advantage for correctly solved, than CBH sends the solved captcha to JDownloader. The other 0-3 people are there to make sure that the system is not exploitable and decide how the reward points get distributed.
For that I think phase 3 needed to be changed to something like 2 points+ for a double-correctly-confirmed answer. (If the captcha is not forwarded to JD, then we assume, that JD agrees with the Phase 3 council.) and the other points can stay the same, but phase 3 should be limited to 4-10 seconds in my opinion.

Disadvantages:
- Much to code and many possible error-sources.
-> That all is as said meant as some kind of perspective with new ideas, some kind of brainstorming maybe.
- We would sabotage Google recaptcha worse as we already do.
-> Well, at 4chan we talk about willfully sabotaging google recaptcha and I don't think that works. :D I don't really care about google recaptcha, they do fine without us and when JD could for example effortlessly solve Megaupload-Captcha, noone complained about that.
- 3 Phases mean, that captchas will take longer in average to reach the JDownloader-application.
-> But letting inexperienced users cogitate about what an obviously fake captcha could mean costs much time aswell.

Advantages:
- Many solver (the human kind) would now only have to solve 1 captcha, where they needed to solve 2 captchas before, which also means faster progressing time.
- For abusing the system ones bots needed to gain 3 of 5 positions of the same council which seems unlikely to me. (If you keep banning
- bad recaptcha bots would be puzzled by getting half the google recaptcha which is good, because if we wanted our captchas to be solved by bad recaptcha bots, then we would just implement bad recaptcha bots into JDownloader.
- One more way to earn credits means more variety which is good in case I'm using CBH a LOT and get bored of doing the same stuff all the time.
- Right now the confirmers are at issue wether cases where the true captcha was answered correctly and the fake captcha was not answered should be treated as correctly answered or wrong answered.
With my implementation that wouldn't be the case, because if the Phase 1 council can't decide which captcha is the real one, then the Phase 2 solver should just input both captchas.

Last edited by lolcat; 01.10.2012 at 15:42.
Old 01.10.2012, 16:55
JodoL

Hi@all,
just my 2cents:
I don't think, this should be a "quality-service" for solved captchas, but an option for detecting "cheating bots".
After my experience, you can distingish between a (wrong) solved captcha and a cheater.
If, for example, I see a solution "faUarr" instead of "fallarr" I would quote it "solved" instead of "incorrect"...
But, if there is a solution "fgfggfh" for a clearly visible "that" I would quote it "cheated".
Maybe the selection buttons should show "solved" and "cheated" instead of "true" and "false".
Instead (or addionally) to the immediate penalty for the "cheater", one could also change the "user-rating": Less rating > less requests
Maybe there should be also a second confirmation for a cheated-captcha.

Last edited by JodoL; 01.10.2012 at 16:59.