JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > International Support > Nightly

Old 31.05.2012, 21:41
English? Eat I can?

Default Jdownloader nightly alldebrid problems

Why at many hosts like netload, rapidshare, hotfile, letbit and others some times after i download some links that has converter to alldeb links it don't regonise the alldebrid premium account and download these links like free user until i stop the download recheck the premium accounts and begin the download from the beginning.

Why that happening?
Old 31.05.2012, 23:56
Tera Loader

I have no log-file to prove it, but in my opinion this always happens when JD can't download a file because of Hoster trouble.
So if there's a file JD cannot download (mostly because the hoster makes trouble), JD stops using the Alldebrid acc.
So you should change this, that JD still tries to download the next file instead of aborting in an instant.
Give it a try with maybe three other links, before stop using Alldebrid account for a hoster.
Old 01.06.2012, 00:04
English? Eat I can?

No there isn't any file truble because when i do restore it convert/download that link normally.
Already do that and if begin to not convert/transorm the links into alldebrid then it stops entirely until i do the things i tell in my first post.

Here is a logfile that loose the alldeb convert links of netload.
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/85614

And why if i transform/convert from alldebrid site the converted links it is late to check if it was ok or not always the jd nightly.

Last edited by fits79; 01.06.2012 at 00:44.
Old 01.06.2012, 04:03
English Supporter

As explained previously nothing will happen with existing multihoster support within Nightly branch. JD2 has a all new multihoster implementation and requires new plugins to be created. I messaged/emailed alldebrid they have NOT replied thus no new plugin.

It would be either a multihoster back end problem either with there load balancing network setup, or there hoster plugins which start the download process, or the hoster itself. Every hard to know or trace the underlying problem as most multihosters at this stage do not give you adequate error messages to indicate why it's failed.

If you want JD2 supported with alldebrid server please email them and ask there staff to find my communication and reply with the necessarily information.

placed the thread in the correct parent thread, and tag placed as resolved in respects op question. No resolution about the issue at the plugin level.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 01.06.2012 at 04:06.
Old 01.06.2012, 08:59
English? Eat I can?

So do you wait the answer from alldebrid so you create a new plugin for alldebrid for jd nightly and jd 2 correct?

As alldebrid it asnwer to me they tallied that you NEVER send to them any email so...

This is the all email that i send and receive to alldebrid support team.

Quote:
Le vendredi 1 juin 2012 10:08:40, a écrit : ............
Ok then at least tell me why is do that problem at jdownloader????

As i read the jdownloader development team it asked you to send it the
new plugin but you never answer to that team.

Look here
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=38629
Le jeudi 31 mai 2012 21:41:28, a écrit : ............
Thursday 31 May 2012
Καλώς ήρθατε Admin !
SERVICE : Links from a particular hoster can't be generated

Mail de : .........
Pseudo: ........
Ip: 46.246.131.31
How i can convert ncrypt links like these
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Or dlc files?

Please tell me why i can't know any way to do that.
And with jdownloader nightly i try after the download of 1-2 links
with alldebrid it download it like a free user of each file host
provider.

A LOT OF THANKS.

Go on
Alldebrid **External links are only visible to Support Staff**<**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
HI,

Unfortunately, we can't.

Regards,
AD staff.

Hi,

Thank you for the thread. Jdownloader didn't tell us anything...
The admins will fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,
AD staff.

Last edited by fits79; 01.06.2012 at 10:34.
Old 01.06.2012, 11:40
English Supporter

I used there website contact link _**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Old 01.06.2012, 12:32
touch444719

Maybe I just failled and haven't seen the Email ^^'
Anyway, it's fine now.

AllDebrid staff.
Old 01.06.2012, 13:20
English? Eat I can?

So now what is going to happened?

And these things i have that after some successful downloads/convert of links why jd loose the alldebrid convert and it was download the rs,hotfile,netload and others like free account user and NOT like alldebrid links?

Is there any chance to fix that problem?

And why did you disable the changelog at the jdownloader.org site?

How we see the changes between different versions?

And this issue DON'T solved yet so why did you add to this topic the solved word?

Last edited by fits79; 01.06.2012 at 13:23.
Old 01.06.2012, 16:55
English Supporter

@fits

Thank You! for bringing this to the attention of alldebrid and I've sent touch44719 a private message on this forum medium of the template communication message I sent them originally (slightly changed).

As explained in my answer was solved or what I said 'resolved' in respects to your original question, this was not necessarily the answer you wanted to hear. And I've told you no changes/fixes can be made within NIGHTLY (or stable for that matter) multiple times now, as they are core updates and not standard hoster/decrypter plugins (addon based). You know this and there's is no point in asking the same question over and over in different formats. The answer will not change. Though this seems to not stop you doing so on IRC or Forum. You're just wasting our time and yours and achieving very little.

take care
raztoki.

Old 01.06.2012, 17:01
English? Eat I can?

So you tell me that even the alldebrid supporting team now the issues is not fixed/changed anything at all?

What exactly did yoy say to me?

That is NEVER fix or change anything about alldebrid conver of other links?

And the major problem that after some links it loose the conver of any other link into alldebrid links and i must stop the download and do a refresh at the premium account option of jd nightly and begin again the download to make the convert any host into alldebrid.

So please tell me with more simple words what is going to happened?
Do you or alldebrid support team gonna fix these problems or not?

And if it is not why don't try to fix it?
Old 01.06.2012, 17:18
English Supporter

I have sent all debrid a jdownloader forum private message, requesting the same information that I asked previously via there contact page. As stated we can NOT fix non plugin (hoster/decrypter) issues with stable/nightly branches. This includes the nightly multihoster support (this was done with premium addon). Any multihoster that has unhandled error's or failures at the multihosters side, we can not fix or know what happened as it's a silent error/failure. ALL issues regarding multihosters HAVE to be RESOLVED within a NEW JDownloader 2 plugin and have proper error message/responses from multihosters in order for JD to set correct handling within its respective multihoster plugin.

thread closed. I will not respond to any more questions. This has been answered adequately.