JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 05.06.2020, 18:50
Black Hole

Default Downloading from amazon just by using JD, is quite slower than Flashgot+JD

I know that Flashgot is long outdated, however, it is still possible to use it through a portable version of Firefox 56

I realized that if I download a link from amazon drive through JD, I don´t get any speed further than 33-34 MB/S

However, if I add the links just one by one, through Flashgot, I get my full speed (using the same configuration).

The only difference I see is that whenever I download the files through Flashgot, JD detects its links as AMAZON CLOUD SERVICE links, instead of AMAZON DRIVE links. I also tried getting the straight links to the files, just by starting the download manually, cancelling it and then copying the resultant URL. Jd takes the link as a AMAZON CLOUD SERVICE one, however, I cannot a download speed as fast as the ones I get through FLASHGOT.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by baronluigi; 05.06.2020 at 19:01.
Old 05.06.2020, 19:32
JD Manager

Flashgot also can send the current session/cookies which might results in better speeds and JDownloader will do download without those information.

What is your full speed?

Do you mean the same file added directly will result in 33-34Mbyte/s while adding the same file via Flasgot results in higher speed?
I'm asking because the *add the links just one by one*...sounds like downloading multiple at the same time?

Did you check if you use the same number of chunks/connections?
Old 05.06.2020, 20:59
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Flashgot also can send the current session/cookies which might results in better speeds and JDownloader will do download without those information.

What is your full speed?

Do you mean the same file added directly will result in 33-34Mbyte/s while adding the same file via Flasgot results in higher speed?
I'm asking because the *add the links just one by one*...sounds like downloading multiple at the same time?

Did you check if you use the same number of chunks/connections?
Yep. The same connection and the same amount of files.

My full speed is of 500 MBITS/ (Aproximmately 63 MB/S). In example, the link I posted here adds 8 files at the same time. With Flasghot, I must add each file one by one.

I forgot to mention that the configuration I used was of 4 files at the same time, with 4 chuncks each. Downloading it directly with JD, I only get 33-34 MB/S, while downloading it with Flashgot, I get my maximum speed.

I have also made the same test with just 1 file and 4 chunkcs. Through Jdownloader I only get 19 mb/s, while through Flashgot I get my full speed (63 MB/S).

I remember that something similar happened in the past.
Old 05.06.2020, 21:01
JD Manager

So JDownloader alone = 19 Mbyte/s
While Flashgot+JDownloader = 63Mbyte/s
?
Old 05.06.2020, 21:06
Black Hole

Exactly
Old 05.06.2020, 21:09
JD Manager

Can you change Flashgot got NOT forward cookies and test if that changes speed? As far as I remember there is a setting/configuration available in flashgot.

Most likely this is "anonymous/public" download vs "logged in" speed
Old 05.06.2020, 23:48
Black Hole

Quote:
Can you change Flashgot got NOT forward cookies and test if that changes speed? As far as I remember there is a setting/configuration available in flashgot.

Most likely this is "anonymous/public" download vs "logged in" speed
I thought about that. I do not know if that matters, but i am not logged in any amazon account in the FIREFOX 56 portable browser I am using.

EDIT: I have done what you said. Tried 4 files at the same time with 3 chuncks in it and I get my maximum speed.

By the way, I did not know anything about that "cookies option". But thanks that you talked me about that, I managed to resolve another problem that I had with another firefox addon (it is called "Download it jdownloader") and blocked google drive links. The addon also has a cookie option and if we let that option selected, we can still download things from google drive, even if it shows the "Quota exceeded" message to anonymous users.

PD2: I have found out that the same problem happens, even using that addon I previously mentioned (download with jdownloader). Not only with amazon, but also with google drive.

If I download the files through JD (in both servers) or with Download with JDOWNLOADER, I only get 33-34 MB/s (45 at some short times) at most. But if I download them trough flashgot, I download at my fastest speed.

In the case of google drive, with Flashgot, JD detects the links as googleusercontet links, instead of regular google drive links.

Last edited by baronluigi; 06.06.2020 at 01:10.
Old 08.06.2020, 15:40
Community Manager

I'm unable to reproduce these issues and I really doubt that Amazon is speed-blocking us.
My max speed here is about 1MB/s which is why I'm not able to fully test this either ...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 09.06.2020, 01:59
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I'm unable to reproduce these issues and I really doubt that Amazon is speed-blocking us.
My max speed here is about 1MB/s which is why I'm not able to fully test this either ...

-psp-
Don´t worry. I will keep triying, after erasing some space in my hard drive. That could be what causes the issue.

At least, this thread use useful to figure out, why could not I make "Download with Jdownloader" work out with google drive´s blocked links.

Last edited by baronluigi; 09.06.2020 at 02:29.
Old 09.06.2020, 19:21
JD Manager

I can't reproduce any speed difference because JDownloader and Flashgot both max out the connection at about 10 mbyte/s.
Could you create a debug log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
Enable Settings->Advanced Settings->Log.debugmodeenabled
restart JDownloader. now start the link normally via JDownloader and wait some seconds, then start Flashgot download in JDownloader and again wait some seconds. Please compare if this run the speed is same/different? Then create log and post the shown logID here.
For me the URLs are nearly identical

Last edited by Jiaz; 09.06.2020 at 19:25.
Old 09.06.2020, 19:29
JD Manager

Just to be clear You just use Flashgot to add the link to JDownloader? You don't use flashgot to download that file in your browser with Flashgot?
Because different speeds in Browser and JDownloader can be caused by Firewall/AV and also HTTPs can cause different speeds depending on used Cipher/Hardware acceleration
Old 10.06.2020, 13:35
Black Hole

Quote:
Just to be clear You just use Flashgot to add the link to JDownloader? You don't use flashgot to download that file in your browser with Flashgot?
Because different speeds in Browser and JDownloader can be caused by Firewall/AV and also HTTPs can cause different speeds depending on used Cipher/Hardware acceleration
Nope. I just use flashgot as a gateway, to download the blocked files in Jdownloader.
Old 10.06.2020, 13:59
JD Manager

So you still download the same file in JDownloader, just different way of adding the link, right?
Can you please create a log then like asked in https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...8&postcount=10
Old 05.10.2020, 02:06
Black Hole

Quote:
So you still download the same file in JDownloader, just different way of adding the link, right?
Can you please create a log then like asked in **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Hi there. Sorry for the long abscence. I just finally formatted my computer. However, I am facing the same problem, though I would say that it has gone worse, because I cannot get full speed even with flashgot.

Here you have the log I just created, downloading 4 files at a time, with 5 chunkcs each.

05.10.20 01.02.20 <--> 05.10.20 01.04.17 jdlog://8602325302851/
Old 05.10.2020, 15:41
Community Manager

Hi,

please contact us again via: support@jdownloader.org.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?