JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.04.2019, 22:46
I will play nice!

Question [Packagizer] Imagefap gallery ID in folder name

I wasn't using JD in a while for download from imagefap, but recently noticed that when I try to do this, JD add gallery ID number at the end of folder name. Can I do something in JD settings to change that? Except of course manually removing that ID from every gallery (that wouldn't be efficient).
Pictures names aren't affected by gallery ID, only folder name.

Screenshot from JD:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Gallery link of screenshot example:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 10.04.2019, 11:10
JD Manager

So you just want a plugin option to not have this number in package name, right?
Old 10.04.2019, 16:55
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
So you just want a plugin option to not have this number in package name, right?
Yes, exactly that. It's not software breaking issue for me, but surely downloaded galleries would look better without that gallery ID unneeded addition in package name (as it used to be). Thank you!
Old 10.04.2019, 18:58
JD Manager

Can you provide some more example links?
Thanks for the confirmation
Old 11.04.2019, 01:36
I will play nice!

Just checked many recent and old, also some galleries that I already downloaded like at least half a year ago, and in all cases when I add them to download list now by JD, folder name template have gallery ID number (of course ID differ). I can give you specific links to galleries as an example, but from what I can see this issue involve any gallery at Imagefap. So your call if you still want some examples, I can provide them.
Old 11.04.2019, 03:52
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo View Post
Yes, exactly that. It's not software breaking issue for me, but surely downloaded galleries would look better without that gallery ID unneeded addition in package name (as it used to be). Thank you!
Directory names might look better, but imagefap users are not required to have each gallery named uniquely, even within a single folder. Without the gallery ID, the contents of two galleries with the same name can get mixed together.

Adding the gallery ID to the package name was a huge improvement... I wouldn't advise against the option of shutting it off, but I would recommend exercising that option cautiously, if at all.
Old 11.04.2019, 10:51
JD Manager

@airhorn: I would add it as plugin setting that user can customize. default on, but can be turned off if wished

@Bambo, @airhorn:
Can you please provide some example links. It's for testing, not just the change but always if the plugin still works as expected
Old 11.04.2019, 19:03
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airhorn View Post
Without the gallery ID, the contents of two galleries with the same name can get mixed together.

I wouldn't advise against the option of shutting it off, but I would recommend exercising that option cautiously
True, happened to me till I learned how to avoid it Still it's rare case.

Obviously it would be an option for user to turn gallery ID off, not standard JD behavior, so I see no problem here.

Quote:
@Bambo, @airhorn:
Can you please provide some example links. It's for testing, not just the change but always if the plugin still works as expected
Of course. Tried to made them representative for whole imagefap (ecept videos), so included galleries from various categories, new, old etc. Here's the list of galleries and screenshots from JD.

Spoiler:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

screenshots:

PS
Just noticed that videos from imagefap aren't affected by ID issue (alto they have specific sort of ID's in adress). No idea how it was in past, never tried to download them.
Old 11.04.2019, 20:02
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo View Post
Just noticed that videos from imagefap aren't affected by ID issue (alto they have specific sort of ID's in adress). No idea how it was in past, never tried to download them.
Can you please provide example links? then we can check/add support for those
Old 14.04.2019, 00:16
I will play nice!

Sure, here it goes but as I said: it seems that videos doesn't have that issue with ID number added in folder name.

vids links:

ss from JD:
Old 15.04.2019, 13:18
JD Manager

Thanks. Seems video links are already supported by JDownloader. Didn't know that.
JD doesn't put ID number to video links because this is only part of gallery handling.
Old 05.05.2021, 15:36
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by airhorn View Post
Adding the gallery ID to the package name was a huge improvement... I wouldn't advise against the option of shutting it off, but I would recommend exercising that option cautiously, if at all.
That's exactly why we've added the galleryID to our packagenames by default.

Also as only one user has asked us for a setting to remove them I decided against providing a setting.
Instead, you can use this simply Packagizer rule to remove the galleryID from imagefap packages:

Do not forget to enable the checkbox on the right side when using this rule!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?