JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 29.05.2019, 02:11
Frostbite

Default Paid captcha services that work with HTTP proxies?

Hello, I am looking for a reliable, paid captcha service that works with rapidgator and/or share-online when using HTTP proxies. Do *all* the services integrated into Jdownloader offer this?

I ask because on a website reviewing different services it seemed to say some will or will not do Google RecaptchaV2, while others will or will not support proxies.

Thanks for any and all advice.
Old 29.05.2019, 11:29
JD Manager

What do you mean by *work with HTTP proxies* ? As far as I know, there is no service that checks/validates the request IP vs solver IP of the captcha, so proxy doesn't matter.
Old 30.05.2019, 01:14
Frostbite

Ah, thank you, that may answer a big part of my question then. All I meant to ask was do some services not support captcha solving from multiple simultaneous HTTP Proxy connections, using JD's connection manager.

It was this survey below listing 'limitations' of each service that had me wondering. For anti-captcha.com it states "Does not support google image captcha with proxy". For another service the survey says "does not solve reCAPTCHA V2 token".

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I simply don't understand all the terminology so I was asking, practically speaking, if only certain of the captcha services integrated with JD would work with my most used hosts, rapidgator and share-online, while using HTTP proxies.

Last edited by Frostbite; 30.05.2019 at 02:09.
Old 03.06.2019, 12:27
JD Manager

Quote:
Does not support google image captcha with proxy, Proxy does not support ssl connections
I guess that means that it's not possible to use different(original via proxy) IP for this type of captcha. this has nothing to do with downloads via multiple proxies setup in Settings-Connections.

Quote:
reCAPTCHA V2
this is important because this is RecaptchaV2 from google and more and more sites are switching to this one
Old 17.06.2019, 03:35
Official 9kw.eu Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
All I meant to ask was do some services not support captcha solving from multiple simultaneous HTTP Proxy connections, using JD's connection manager.
Not with JD's connection manager alone but you can try Event Scripter in JD und workarounds. You can control the settings with Event Scripter (with advanced settings, customproxylist) and trigger like "Before a Captcha Challenge".

Quote:
It was this survey below listing 'limitations' of each service that had me wondering.
This list has not requested anything (with 9kw.eu) and really incompleted descriptions.

Quote:
... it states "Does not support google image captcha with proxy". For another service the survey says "does not solve reCAPTCHA V2 token".
9kw.eu has both. Proxy support for every captcha possible (event scripter + advaned settings in JD).
And me as captcha support helper in this JD Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
this is important because this is RecaptchaV2 from google and more and more sites are switching to this one
And then to ReCaptchaV3 in the future.

Last edited by thecoder2012; 17.06.2019 at 03:40.
Old 17.06.2019, 10:33
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoder2012 View Post
And then to ReCaptchaV3 in the future.
urgs