JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 11.03.2019, 18:41
JD Legend

Default mega.nz

Mega Android app has a streaming option and using which download without bandwidth is possible since bandwidth system doesn't count streaming (If you select a file's more option and then select "open with" option then select a downloading app (preferably the ADM which I used) file starts to download). The file downloads without any problem as long as Mega app is running in the background. So would it be possible to update the Mega plugin so that it requests the streaming link like the mega app does?

Last edited by Cyberavater; 11.03.2019 at 19:05.
Old 11.03.2019, 20:22
JD Legend

Worked perfectly for the video files not sure about the others tho.
Old 12.03.2019, 21:14
JD Manager

Can you provide example links? Is this option only available in android app? or also on website? how did you very the bandwidth not being used?
Old 13.03.2019, 21:25
JD Legend

> Can you provide example links?
The Android app doesn't work like that; Open Android app login then select any file from your drive Or, click on 3 dots on the upper right corner, select open link & paste any link you have (Example Link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) then select "add to cloud drive".
Finally, if you select a file's (from your cloud drive) more option(3 dots) and then select "open with" option then select a downloading app (preferably the ADM which I used) file starts to download.

> Is this option only available in android app?
AFAIK, Unfortunately, yes.

> or also on website?
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
https://imgur.com/shZQiMx

> how did you very the bandwidth not being used?
I used this method when my bandwidth finished. So, I guess I could assume that my bandwidth was not being used?
Old 14.03.2019, 14:44
JD Manager

Maybe the reason why it's not reduced from your bandwidth is that the file is copied/linked to your own account (add to cloud drive) ?
My first guess is that there are different limits for your own files (files on your account) than foreign files.

Did you try to download the file from your account in browser? it should be there after *add to cloud drive* ?
Old 14.03.2019, 20:43
JD Legend

No, AFAIK there is no different bandwidth.
Just like I said when downloading via download request it tells to wait when downloading via stream request it downloads without any problem. Maybe you should take a look at it yourself for a better understanding.
Old 14.03.2019, 20:45
JD Legend

Even if the download bandwidth is different (which I DON'T think it is) I guess I passed that new bandwidth too just by downloading 6GB in less than 1 hrs. In any case, I think U should try it yourself to get what I'm trying to say.

Last edited by Cyberavater; 14.03.2019 at 21:09.
Old 15.03.2019, 10:53
JD Manager

Taking a look at the app won't help because of https traffic I don't see what requests are done and how it works *under the hood*
I will have to take a look at the source of the client
Old 15.03.2019, 12:42
JD Legend

Okay, hope you find out how the Android app makes the streaming request and add it to the JD plugin soon.
Old 15.03.2019, 13:55
JD Manager

I will have to dig through source, so will take some time
Old 03.04.2019, 22:42
JD Legend

Not sure you if started to check the Android app, so I'll just paste the link to the android app here; **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Github page/Source code; **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Cyberavater; 03.04.2019 at 23:23.
Old 04.04.2019, 14:32
JD Manager

Thanks. I already found the source but I just need time to dig through source myself and find out how this works. Time that I don't have right now, sorry
Old 23.04.2019, 00:37
JD Legend

@Jiaz plz check here; **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
This method is the same as mine but it doesn't need the android app. It works like magic! (tested it myself).
Example Link; **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Alternative; **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Hope you can finish work on this soon now. As it's one of the most wanted cloud drives, I think it'll be worth it.

Last edited by Cyberavater; 23.04.2019 at 06:59.
Old 24.04.2019, 21:07
JD Manager

@Cyberavater: I'm sorry but that doesn't help. A tool without source-code is just a black box and because of https in place I can't see the actual requests.
Also at the moment I'm sorry but I don't have any time to work on this :(
Old 24.04.2019, 23:19
JD Legend

> because of https in place I can't see the actual requests.
A. True, I get what you're saying but have you tried/seen the android app streaming request? You *can* see the actual stream requests there if you have tried it I mean. But the official Android app asks for stream request for files that are only in *your* cloud drive, so make sure take them to your drive to check. Also, the Official Android app might not ask for a stream link for all file type like that pc tool does.
Old 24.04.2019, 23:22
JD Legend

Also, don't get mad at me because I suggested another idea right after you said you have no time.
Old 25.04.2019, 15:18
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberavater View Post
>
A. True, I get what you're saying but have you tried/seen the android app streaming request? You *can* see the actual stream requests there if you have tried it I mean.
How? I'm not talking about the requests from video player to app/tool but app/tool talking to mega servers and I would wonder that app/tool talk http and not https?!
The requests from player to app/tool don't help at all
Old 25.04.2019, 20:25
JD Legend

Hmm... Forget whatever I said earlier. Check this tool instead;
You can check the code easily there.
Old 30.04.2019, 04:41
Bandwidth Beast

I am currently unable to even download from Mega without the linkchecking throwing this at me

Plugin Defect!mega.co.nz
Example link

Last edited by Topken; 30.04.2019 at 22:36.
Old 30.04.2019, 10:30
JD Manager

Works fine here and no changes from JDownloader side. Please provide a debug log. Enable Settings-Advanced Settings-Log.debugmodeenabled and restart JDownloader.
Try to add the link again and create new log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here