JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.12.2019, 11:30
Vacuum Cleaner

I get the same errors too on all videos and it have happened for over a week now.
It happens on four different systems (gaming pc/htpc/test system/and a xubuntu WM on my unraid server) and it started on all off them at the same time.

I can watch youtube in firefox/opera/chrome on all systems no problem i can also use youtube-dl instead of JDownloader.

I also tried not even opening a youtube page at all (FF/Chrome/opera) or trying too download any youtube video (JD/yotube-dl) for 50-55 hours but no change at all.

For any that have this problem try using youtube-dl (google it) as a work around until JD is fixed and the simplest way and the way i use it is this.

Put the youtube-dl.exe in the folder you want to download too then make a txt file named youtube.txt that you copy the youtube links into (playlist should work too but have not tried it) save it.
Open CMD in windows go too the folder you want too download too and use this line
Code:
youtube-dl -a youtube.txt
Filename is only title tough.
If you want channel name/date/title in the filename use this line
Code:
youtube-dl -a youtube.txt -o %(uploader)s-%(upload_date)s-%(title)s.%(ext)s
And if someone know how to get spaces between the different sections (uploader/date/title) instead of - let me know, have not got that too work at all even _ would be better but that does not work either.
Old 23.12.2019, 13:42
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly666 View Post
I get the same errors too on all videos and it have happened for over a week now.
It happens on four different systems (gaming pc/htpc/test system/and a xubuntu WM on my unraid server) and it started on all off them at the same time.

I can watch youtube in firefox/opera/chrome on all systems no problem i can also use youtube-dl instead of JDownloader.

I also tried not even opening a youtube page at all (FF/Chrome/opera) or trying too download any youtube video (JD/yotube-dl) for 50-55 hours but no change at all.

For any that have this problem try using youtube-dl (google it) as a work around until JD is fixed and the simplest way and the way i use it is this.

Put the youtube-dl.exe in the folder you want to download too then make a txt file named youtube.txt that you copy the youtube links into (playlist should work too but have not tried it) save it.
Open CMD in windows go too the folder you want too download too and use this line
Code:
youtube-dl -a youtube.txt
Filename is only title tough.
If you want channel name/date/title in the filename use this line
Code:
youtube-dl -a youtube.txt -o %(uploader)s-%(upload_date)s-%(title)s.%(ext)s
And if someone know how to get spaces between the different sections (uploader/date/title) instead of - let me know, have not got that too work at all even _ would be better but that does not work either.
Thank you for this workaround!
I am using another one: In the browser settings, deactivate Media Source Extensions (MSE) for mp4 videos. Then right click twice on the video and you get the option "download video". You have to enter the name of the video yourself (I copy and paste it), otherwise it only calls it "videoplayback.mp4" and you probably have to select the folder to download to. But for me this has worked as a workaround for everything but live streams.
But I'm not sure if other browsers have that. I'm using Pale Moon, a former Firefox clone, but I just checked modern Firefox, and I didn't find this setting there. But maybe other browsers have it too. It's easier for me than VPN. If I use VPN I don't have access to my private network with the NAS.

Last edited by Thinkerbelle; 23.12.2019 at 13:47.
Old 23.12.2019, 17:26
JD Alpha

That was useful. Thanks
Old 26.12.2019, 20:25
JD VIP

Default Youtube can i download only the sound as mp3?

Hi.

Is there any option so i can download only the sound of every youtube video as mp3 file?

I have already check all the boxes at menu settings -> plugins -> youtube but it doesn't let me to choose mp3 option at any youtube video link.

Why?
Old 27.12.2019, 05:18
English Supporter

@Agnostos
did you even search? hint: check out the event scripter.
because mp3 isn't provided by youtube....

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 31.12.2019, 15:54
Junior Loader

For mp3 download the video 720p/128 Kbps audio (YT dosnt work more bitrate) and use like me "Format Factory" and have at 256 kb bitrate(best) all your audio stuff from YT.
Old 03.01.2020, 07:35
drakethe

Default problem downloading youtube

does anyone have problem downloading youtube videos and audios? I used to be able to download but after updating jdownloader, I cannot download youtube anymore. It seems whenever I copy the youtube links, the links are dead even though I was able to watch it online. I'm not sure what happen. My friends were able to download using jdownloader. If someone has a solution, please let me know how to fix it. Thanks
Old 03.01.2020, 16:19
Baby Loader

The same issue occured on my computer today for the first time. Whenever I try to copy YouTube links into JD2, this message pops up instead of the download's name:

Error - wdmycDR0kU0 Caller_ org.jdownloader.plugins.components.youtube.YoutubeHelper.refreshVideo(YoutubeHelper.java_1478)_org.j downloader.plugins.components.youtube.YoutubeHelper.loadVideo(YoutubeHelper.java_1404)_org.jdownload er.plugins.components.youtube.ClipDataCache.getInternal(ClipDataCache.java_99)_org.jdownloader.plugi ns.components.youtube.ClipDataCache.getInternal(ClipDataCache.java_150)_org.jdownloader.plugins.comp onents.youtube.ClipDataCache.get(ClipDataCache.java_68)_jd.plugins.decrypter.TbCmV2.decryptIt(TbCmV2 .java_423)_jd.plugins.PluginForDecrypt.decryptIt(PluginForDecrypt.java_324)_jd.plugins.PluginForDecr ypt.decryptLink(PluginForDecrypt.java_398)_jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler.crawl(LinkCrawler. java_3503)_jd.controlling.linkcollector.LinkCollectorCrawler.crawl(LinkCollectorCrawler.java_33)_jd. controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawler$13.crawling(LinkCrawler.java_1610)_jd.controlling.linkcrawler.Li nkCrawlerRunnable.run_now(LinkCrawlerRunnable.java_118)_jd.controlling.linkcrawler.LinkCrawlerRunnab le.run(LinkCrawlerRunnable.java_49)_java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)_java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)_java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)_BrowserID_38_BrowserParentID_37_RequestID_1_URL_https_www.youtube.com_get_video_info_&video_ id=wdmycDR0kU0&hl=en&sts=&disable_polymer=true&gl=US_----------------Request Information-------------_URL_ https_www.youtube.com_get_video_info_&video_id=wdmycDR0kU0&hl=en&sts=&disable_polymer=true&gl=US_URL-Parameters_ video_id _ wdmycDR0kU0_ hl _ en_ sts _ _ disable_polymer _ true_ gl _ US_ConnectIP_ **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** 20000ms_Read-Timeout_ 60000ms_----------------Request-------------------------_GET _get_video_info_&video_id=wdmycDR0kU0&hl=en&sts=&disable_polymer=true&gl=US HTTP_1.1_Host_ **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.youtube.com_User-Agent_ Mozilla_5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv_10.0) Gecko_20150101 Firefox_44.0 (Chrome)_Accept_ text_html,application_xhtml+xml,application_xml;q=0.9,_;q=0.8_Accept-Language_ de,en-gb;q=0.7,en;q=0.3_Accept-Encoding_ gzip, deflate, br_Cache-Control_ no-cache_Referer_ https_www.youtube.com_watch_v=wdmycDR0kU0&gl=US&hl=en&has_verified=1&bpctr=9999999999_Cookie_ PREF=f1=50000000&hl=en; GPS=1; s_gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw==; YSC=L_U19fF1974; VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=JCiBDQz_Hy4_----------------Response Information------------_Connection-Time_ keep-Alive_Request-Time_ 72ms_----------------Response------------------------_HTTP_1.1 429 Too Many Requests_Content-Length_ 0_Content-Type_ text_html; charset=utf-8_P3P_ CP=_This is not a P3P policy! See http_support.google.com_accounts_answer_151657_hl=en for more info._Cache-Control_ no-cache_Strict-Transport-Security_ max-age=31536000_X-Content-Type-Options_ nosniff_Expires_ Tue, 27 Apr 1971 19_44_06 GMT_X-Frame-Options_ SAMEORIGIN_Date_ Fri, 03 Jan 2020 14_15_05 GMT_Server_ YouTube Frontend Proxy_X-XSS-Protection_ 0_Set-Cookie_ s_gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw==; path=_; domain=.youtube

All YouTube Downloader Add-ons I had installed in Firefox and Chrome have stopped working, too. When I am using a VPN service while copying browser links into JDownloader, everything works fine. Is this a JDownloader issue and does somebody here know how to fix it? I am totally curious...

Kind regards

medialex

Last edited by medialex; 03.01.2020 at 17:42.
Old 06.01.2020, 00:15
drakethe

Default problem downloading youtube

Hi,

I used to be able to download youtube videos and audio but after updating jdownloader, all the youtube links seems to be dead even though I was able to watch it online. Why is that? is it some kind of plugin problem? I didn't reset anything on jdownloader. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. Thanks!
Old 06.01.2020, 18:28
kitkat22222

Default Same Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakethe View Post
Hi,

I used to be able to download youtube videos and audio but after updating jdownloader, all the youtube links seems to be dead even though I was able to watch it online. Why is that? is it some kind of plugin problem? I didn't reset anything on jdownloader. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. Thanks!
I'm having the exact same issue as drakethe and youtube links are being brought into jdownloader as dead when the youtube video is alive and well online and can be viewed.
Old 07.01.2020, 18:28
Community Manager

Please be patient ...

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 09.01.2020, 23:09
Godmax

How can I add my youtube account as I want to download an "age restricted" video.....
Old 15.01.2020, 17:51
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmax View Post
How can I add my youtube account as I want to download an "age restricted" video.....
Not possible for a long time already as our google login is broken ...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 15.01.2020, 17:53
Official 9kw.eu Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Not possible for a long time already as our google login is broken ...
The user can try a MOCH as workaround if thinkable.
Old 15.01.2020, 18:52
GenericScrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoder2012 View Post
The user can try a MOCH as workaround if thinkable.
What is that? And does it allow one to circumvent this annoying as heck "Sign in to confirm your age" Error?
Old 18.01.2020, 07:03
Velhans

All YouTube videos are offline in the linkgrabber. Cannot add any links. Started about a week ago. JDownloader 2 build date Sunday January 5th
Old 18.01.2020, 14:29
Linkgrabbing Monster

sounds like your ip has been temp banned for the many requsts
Old 19.01.2020, 03:25
JJMetal

How to download subtitles with a different language?
Old 19.01.2020, 08:15
Velhans

Banned by what? I can still watch youtube videos normally. Though no links can be added through linkgrabber, they are all offline. And links I already had say host problem.
Old 19.01.2020, 08:33
English Supporter

Read JD's log, you might get "HTTP_1.1 429 Too Many Requests" that means you are banned by Youtube unless you use browser.