JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.05.2015, 22:27
Hobson

Quote:
Originally Posted by oEFLKQzikCqw View Post
Bei ausgeblendeten Hoster ist es doch egal, ob die Domain in der URL auf net oder to endet. In der App werden die Links im Linkgrabber (siehe Screenshot) auch ausgeblendet, aber trotzdem hinzugefügt. Der eigene Filter war nur ein Workaround und funktioniert wohl ebenfalls nicht.
So ist es. Hab den Filter angepasst, funktioniert trotzdem nicht:huh:
Old 02.05.2015, 12:06
JD Manager

bitte screenshot vom filter zeigen, gerne an support@jdownloader.org
Old 02.05.2015, 16:12
Baby Loader

Hallo!

Wie könnt ich das Problem lösen?
Wenn ich auf Verbindung klicke tut sich nicht´s.
Es bleibt immer in rot nicht verbunden stehen.
Attached Thumbnails
verbindung.jpg  
Old 02.05.2015, 18:57
JD Manager

Zugangsdaten stimmen? Welcher Fehler kommt denn wenn du Verbinden klickst? Welche Firewall/AV nutzt du?
Old 02.05.2015, 19:26
Baby Loader

Danke mal für deine Hilfe:)

Zugangsdaten hab ich vom Chorme Erweiterung herauskopiert und genau hier ist der Hund gelegen.
Jetzt hab ich über die Tastatur die Zugangsdaten selbst eingegeben.
Und alles ist okay. verbindung steht:)
Old 02.05.2015, 19:33
Storm

Hi, there is some things in JD mobile app that i would like to feed back..

- The menu to set direct connection on settings has white font color, and it's very difficult to read
- When i have slow connection (almost all day) i get a lot of notifications to solve captcha at same time for just 1 link. And the captcha lasts forever to load, then i got messages like "4 captchas for JD", "captcha already solved or timed out" and the captcha never loads, and finally got the download ommited.
- An option to load the captcha automatically and notify only when loaded would be nice. In very slow connections, you have to wait a lot of time with the phone in hand.
- It's necessary a button to reconnect the client from mobile. As you can always set up reconnection when all hosts are in waiting time, sometimes is needed to reconnect because the low speed in the network. A button for restart JD would be nice too.

That's all for the moment. I'll try to use the web interface too, i just read that using http instead of https allows the web interface to load in chrome. I had problems with that in my work behind a proxy, because the "very smart" sysadmin locked the access to google analytics. I'll write back.

By the way, nice job with this app... It's a necessary tool in phone.

Thanks!! :D
Old 02.05.2015, 23:56
Hobson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
bitte screenshot vom filter zeigen, gerne an support@jdownloader.org
Also der "richtige" Filter funktioniert jetzt! Nichtsdestotrotz funktioniert der "Ansichtenfilter" in der myjdownloader app nicht richtig. Es ist ja nicht immer gewünscht, das sämtliche "uploaded" links gefiltert werden. Deswegen benutze ich eigentlich immer den Ansichtenfilter.

Aber ich kann damit leben:biggrin: Danke für die schnelle Hilfe:thumbup:
Old 04.05.2015, 14:26
JD Manager

@JesseP. danke fürs feedback
@hobson: genau das meinte ich. Ansichten filter ist ein reiner GUI filter und die GUI von JD hat nichts mit der GUI vom Webinterface/XY App zu tun.
Hier musst du auf warten

Daher am besten über die LinkgrabberFilter arbeiten
Old 04.05.2015, 19:37
JR_

Hi,
i have 3 questions/requests about the Web Interface:

1. It would be really nice to have the 'Unskip'-feature in the Web Interface. Are there any plans to implement it?

2. The same goes for being able to set priorities for downloads. Any plans for that?

3. Something i noticed again today, is that my JD at home is getting very slow after i have been using the Web Interface during the day, its so bad that i am restarting it. The hovering effect for a line in the download list take ~1 second to happen and everything else takes about the same amount of time. I have noticed it a few times before but I thought it was a coincidence, but since it was like this again today, i thought i better let you know.

Greetings, JR
Old 04.05.2015, 22:53
Siedlerkiller

Ich hätte noch ein FR fürs Webinterface, die Funktion "In neues Paket verschieben" wäre ganz praktisch.

Wenn man viele Einzelpakete übers Link einfügen bekommt, wäre das nützlich die auch im Webinterface zu einem Paket zusammenzufügen.
Old 05.05.2015, 11:32
JR_

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_ View Post
Hi,
i have 3 questions/requests about the Web Interface:

1. It would be really nice to have the 'Unskip'-feature in the Web Interface. Are there any plans to implement it?

2. The same goes for being able to set priorities for downloads. Any plans for that?

3. Something i noticed again today, is that my JD at home is getting very slow after i have been using the Web Interface during the day, its so bad that i am restarting it. The hovering effect for a line in the download list take ~1 second to happen and everything else takes about the same amount of time. I have noticed it a few times before but I thought it was a coincidence, but since it was like this again today, i thought i better let you know.

Greetings, JR
ad 2. You can forget about that. I just found it, even though i am sure it wasnt there yesterday But i guess i just overlooked it
Old 05.05.2015, 12:55
JD Manager

1 and 2, will come. Its still under heavy development.
3.) we are looking into that, trying to reproduce. Can you provide a screenshot from about dialog in JDownloader when it gets slow?
Old 05.05.2015, 19:31
JR_

Quote:
1 and 2, will come. Its still under heavy development.
3.) we are looking into that, trying to reproduce. Can you provide a screenshot from about dialog in JDownloader when it gets slow?
Here is the requested screenshot. JD shows the same behavior again today as described in my last post.

Greetings, JR
Attached Images
File Type: png aboutJD.png (46.0 KB, 45 views)
Old 06.05.2015, 10:26
JD Manager

@JR_ did your computer go into standby?
When it is slow again, please provide a logfile. Menu -> Help -> Create log and give logID
Old 06.05.2015, 20:09
JR_

Quote:
@JR_ did your computer go into standby?
When it is slow again, please provide a logfile. Menu -> Help -> Create log and give logID
No, my computer didn't go into standby.
Today i was using the Web Interface for only a little over an hour and now it is not as slow as the last days where i have been using the Web Interface for 6-7 hours. It's still a little slower than usually, so i provide you with a log nonetheless.

And today the Web Interface had some problems with giving me the captchas to solve. I got the browser notifications, that a new captcha is waiting and below the download list it showed me the red symbol that a captcha is pending, but it never showed me the captcha to solve. i have mostly share-online and uploaded links and for those i didnt get the captchas, but for the few uploadrocket.net links it showed me the captchas and i could solve them.

here is the log, i hope it helps, maybe even for both problems
05.05.15 19.09.18to06.05.15 18.58.51 jdlog://7075409980341/

A little side note to the log creation process, maybe you could make the Textbox, in which you show the log id, read-only, because i accidentally have overwritten the id the first time?

Greetings, JR

Last edited by JR_; 06.05.2015 at 20:13.
Old 07.05.2015, 13:41
JD Manager

@JR: Webinterface Captcha will be fixed soon, we added new type of captcha and need to add support for it. should be done within next couple of minutes

Do you think it would be possible to do a teamviewer session once JD gets slow? Cannot see anything that would cause slowness

Old 07.05.2015, 20:46
JR_

Quote:
@JR: Webinterface Captcha will be fixed soon, we added new type of captcha and need to add support for it. should be done within next couple of minutes

Do you think it would be possible to do a teamviewer session once JD gets slow? Cannot see anything that would cause slowness
Thanks, Captchas were working again after the Web Interface Update. Only Browser Loop and MyJD don't work well together anymore, could that be? At the beginning when the Browser Loop was implemented, i was getting the easier captchas over the Web Interface as well, but now i no longer get the easier captchas as soon as i turn on either of the MyJD functions in my JD.

At what time would it be a good time for a teamviewer session?
Old 08.05.2015, 10:44
JD Manager

About the BrowserLoop/Captcha stuff it is better to wait for coalado because he wrote that stuff. He is currently in holidays and will be back next friday. Either contact him then again or write an email to support@jdownloader.org

About the slowness thing, you can reach me Mo-Fr 9-17/17.30 (GMT+2 Germany)
Old 09.05.2015, 14:07
JR_

Quote:
About the slowness thing, you can reach me Mo-Fr 9-17/17.30 (GMT+2 Germany)
Unfortunately i am at work during that time frame ... maybe you could try to reproduce it? All i am doing is using the Web Interface for a couple of hours and the longer i use it the slower my JD reacts afterwards.
Old 10.05.2015, 09:55
JD Manager

I will try to reproduce. Do you just download and manage or also add new links/manage them? Just to know what stuff to do