JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 28.07.2011, 12:30
remi

Check your mediafire.com plugin. It should be activated (Use Plugin), the TOS should be accepted, and have the version 14610.
Old 28.07.2011, 12:39
fma16

... The Mediafire plugin is missing... And I launched the jdupdate.jar 5 minutes ago...

I think I gonna re-instal JD; and see if it's appear.
Old 28.07.2011, 12:41
remi

You can also exit jD, remove the plug-in folder and let jD update itself.
Old 28.07.2011, 14:00
fma16

I do what you said, but I needed to re§use jdupdate. Mediafire plug-in doesn't appear.

So I re-installed it. With the version 0.8... , the plugin was available, but after the update, it disappear.

An idea? TT
Old 29.07.2011, 09:14
remi

I would take jD version 0.9.581. Download it from this site's Download page. I've no idea where you got that old jD version.

Also check your firewall and virus software because they might ruin the update process.
Old 29.07.2011, 12:45
fma16

That's the version i have. I downloaded it from the official webpage : "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Gonna try with the Installer for check.

EDIT : The Installer didn't worked : It needed Java 1.6, but this version is not available for my version of MacOS.

RE-EDIT : I checked my Plugins directory, and the .class files for Mediafire are available. Maybe they are not compatible with Java 1.5?

Last edited by fma16; 29.07.2011 at 13:29.
Old 29.07.2011, 13:32
remi

Maybe another log might provide more details about the unsuccessful updating process.
Old 29.07.2011, 22:09
misc

Default mediafire: treat d/ls optionally as non-resumable

This isn't meant as a bug report as I think that even if this were fixed, once they change something again similar bugs will arise:

Time and time again my Mediafire downloads become corrupted if they were interrupted. No other host shows this behavior; surprisingly it doesn't matter in how many parts they are loaded as long as that happens in one go.

Every so often jD will even report that the server replied that the last few MiB of an resumed d/l are an 'unsatisfying range' (or something), forcing a reset.

Hence I'd simply like to ask for the mediafire plugin to be expanded with an option that makes jD handle its downloads as non-resumable.
Old 29.07.2011, 23:39
fma16

Here an another : "http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/47407"
Just to show you what happends even when i add a bunch of links :
then

Last edited by fma16; 29.07.2011 at 23:41.
Old 30.07.2011, 08:58
remi

Your first screen-shot proves that the decrypter has been installed and loaded by jD, because the links are recognised. Is it still missing in your host list?

Wait for a jD programmer to analyse your log.

@misc

This is nonsense. You propose to remove important functionality from a host for all the other customers because you're having a problem with MF.

I recommend to :-

1) Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

2) Reduce the Max. Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1. Reset the affected links.

3) Reduce the "Maximum of simultaneous downloads per host" to 1.

If it happens again with these settings, please remove your virus or firewall software (this is safe as long as you have one in your router) and restart your computer.

If all these recommendations have been applied and it still happens you probably found a bug. In that case provide a a complete and detailed log.
Old 30.07.2011, 12:52
fma16

Still, yeah.
Waitin' now
Old 30.07.2011, 19:05
misc

@remi

Look up the word "optionally" please, nothing would be removed. It would merely turn the "Let Reconnections interrupt resumable downloads" from a global to a host option, which I've activated for now.
Old 31.07.2011, 08:55
remi

I think that's a better option. I'm glad you found it.

Note that you should find the cause why your downloads fail after having implemented my recommendations. If you would post a log then the cause might be found by jD's programmers.
Old 06.08.2011, 08:05
Alborz

Default mediafire outdated

JD shows me outdated plugin on the following url

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Jiaz; 06.08.2011 at 08:47.
Old 06.08.2011, 08:47
JD Manager

logfile please
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8
Old 06.08.2011, 10:47
Alborz

here is log
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/48404
Old 07.08.2011, 07:39
Alborz

any news about the issue?
Old 07.08.2011, 08:06
English Supporter

6.2MiB logs for 1 error at the bottom lulz.

It works fine in my jd (tested in nightly also.), try resetting ?? it was one of those free premium links. error message looked a bit strange

<response>2</response>
<message>Account not shared by owner</message>

I never got that as I said it worked fine for me (just now, maybe user temp disabled it??)

raz @ jdownloader team
Old 07.08.2011, 08:39
Alborz

i'm getting this error on many links like :
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

i'm using MediaPro and resetting was no good.
Old 07.08.2011, 09:31
remi

The example link downloads fine here. If you can download it in your browser then something is blocking jD.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the html/web download scanner in your virus software.

First test your account in your browser. If your password contains special characters, please change it.

Then remove your account, restart jD, and add the account again.

Last edited by remi; 07.08.2011 at 09:34.
Old 13.08.2011, 12:03
lionelboy

Default Mediafire can't download files

Status is "Private file. No download possible", but download ok with a browser.

log : http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/49310

Last edited by Jiaz; 14.08.2011 at 09:18.
Old 13.08.2011, 12:09
remi

If it's a private file you probably need to provide login/password information. Please provide example links.

EDIT :

I tried the link you sent and it downloads fine in jD. Wait for a jD programmer to analyse your log.

Last edited by remi; 13.08.2011 at 12:32.
Old 13.08.2011, 18:32
English Supporter

@OP
can you place problem links in your post please?

Not sure what that means either protected by the uploader, or only for premium users. Though a link would rule a guess out =]

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 14.08.2011, 09:18
JD Manager

its a bug in their api, contact their support
this sometimes happen that their premium api doesnot allow downloading of some files
Old 16.08.2011, 11:05
Black Hole

The downloads from this server does not go at it usuall speed today. And It is not my ISP faults because I did a test using a OVN server I share and it does not go at its usual speed either.
Old 16.08.2011, 11:26
remi

Here too. Did you read Jiaz' post?

Yesterday they were still very fast. Today they're very slow. Sometimes the speed is slower than 10 KB/s.

An example link : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 16.08.2011, 12:57
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Here too. Did you read Jiaz' post?

Yesterday they were still very fast. Today they're very slow. Sometimes the speed is slower than 10 KB/s.

An example link : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I know that this usually happen in some days, but this time I wanted to be sure. I think that It will come back to normal by itself. We just have to wait.
Old 16.08.2011, 14:34
Black Hole

It seems that it has happened as I said. The speed has come back to normal for me

EDIT: It goes faster than in the morning but it does not go at his usual speed yet.

Last edited by baronluigi; 16.08.2011 at 16:11.
Old 17.08.2011, 09:26
remi

My MF speed fluctuates between 300 and 500 KB/s for two links. Problem solved.
Old 20.08.2011, 17:49
Black Hole

Its happening the same today xD. But nevermind
Old 22.08.2011, 04:32
JD Fan

Default Mediafire using Captcha ?!

I just loaded a bunch of mediafire links and none are working. I see "captcha recognition" in Jdownloader.

My Jdownloader is fully updated.

Last edited by Jiaz; 22.08.2011 at 09:02.
Old 22.08.2011, 04:54
English Supporter

mediafire has been using recaptcha for some time, just not all links contain recaptcha.

Provide some links so we can test your stated problem.

Old 22.08.2011, 05:56
madascene

Since when did MF start using captcha? I downloaded 8 MF links using JD yesterday but didn't face any captcha
Old 22.08.2011, 06:28
English Supporter

It doesn't use captcha for every download which is the strange thing, not sure how they determine what gets what. Maybe popular free downloads, they then try to reduce this by captchas? *shrugs*

I recall seeing them in the past and even went to the trouble of entering the domain it into captchatraders jacinfo.xml file. Just to make sure I'm not batty, I checked the mediafire plugin source code and recaptcha is there!

If your not getting a dialogue box to prompt you for enter text, then the plugin might need addressing. Otherwise if your complaining about recaptcha in general maybe search the forums for a solution as theirs plenty of text on this already!

eg. captchatrader, captchabrotherhood, antirecaptcha

take care

Last edited by raztoki; 22.08.2011 at 06:31.
Old 24.08.2011, 13:31
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
It doesn't use captcha for every download which is the strange thing, not sure how they determine what gets what. Maybe popular free downloads, they then try to reduce this by captchas? *shrugs*

I recall seeing them in the past and even went to the trouble of entering the domain it into captchatraders jacinfo.xml file. Just to make sure I'm not batty, I checked the mediafire plugin source code and recaptcha is there!

If your not getting a dialogue box to prompt you for enter text, then the plugin might need addressing. Otherwise if your complaining about recaptcha in general maybe search the forums for a solution as theirs plenty of text on this already!

eg. captchatrader, captchabrotherhood, antirecaptcha

take care
Mediafire requests captcha when it has detected that your Ip has already downloaded plenty of MB. To solve this inconvinience you just have to write the captcha THROUGH YOUR WEB BROWSER (not jdownloader) and the server wont request it again until next time (when you have downloaded another big amount of MB)
Old 24.08.2011, 14:23
English Supporter

I'm sure any captcha shown in browser can be solved also in jdownloader captcha dialogue or just get a new ip!

Old 10.09.2011, 07:45
PutterPlace

I've noticed a problem when parsing the "traffic left" for premium MediaFire accounts. As an example, my premium MF account shows "2.42 TB" of available bandwidth, but JD only reports 2 bytes. After checking into the code for the MF plugin, I can see where the problem lies:

Code:
        final String trafficleft = this.br.getRegex("Available Bandwidth </div> <div style=.*?<div style=\"font-size.*?\">(.*?)</div").getMatch(0);
        if (trafficleft != null) {
            ai.setTrafficLeft(SizeFormatter.getSize(trafficleft.trim()));
        }
In my case, the string retrieved from MF is "2.42 TB". However, in org.appwork.utils.formatter.SizeFormatter.getSize(), there are no regex patterns to test for TB. It only checks for GB, MB, and KB. I'm not sure who controls the source for appworkutils, but if it's not controlled by JD devs then a simple fix to this issue would be to change the above code in the MF plugin to this:

Code:
        String trafficleft = this.br.getRegex("Available Bandwidth </div> <div style=.*?<div style=\"font-size.*?\">(.*?)</div").getMatch(0);
        if (trafficleft != null) {
            trafficleft = trafficleft.trim();
            if (Regex.matches(trafficleft, Pattern.compile("(tb|tbyte|terabyte|tib)", Pattern.CASE_INSENSITIVE))) {
                String[] trafficleftArray = trafficleft.split(" ");
                double trafficsize = Double.parseDouble(trafficleftArray[0]);
                trafficsize *= 1024;
                trafficleft = Double.toString(trafficsize) + " GB";
            }
            ai.setTrafficLeft(SizeFormatter.getSize(trafficleft));
        }

...just a thought.
Old 10.09.2011, 09:39
remi

Thanks for finding the bug. To the programmers: also add PB for PetaBytes. EB is a little too early but will come sooner than most people expect.
Old 10.09.2011, 10:23
PutterPlace

I know that's right. If the devs control the source for appworkutils, then the easiest fix would, of course, be to add regex patterns to org.appwork.utils.formatter.SizeFormatter.getSize() to test for TB, PB, and EB....just to make it all future-proof.
Old 11.09.2011, 15:51
Community Manager

@PutterPlace
I implemented your fix, wait for the next update!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Closed Thread