JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.02.2020, 19:31
DSL User

Quote:
So the question is, how to I detect the limit before running into it?
What does JD do at the moment when it runs into the limit?
At the moment, JD tries this (well, if this is the correct limit message):
Code:

if (br.containsHTML("¿You have exceeded your image viewing limits\\. Note that you can reset these limits by going")) {
br.getPage("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**);
if (account != null) { // todo: ensure this works?
account.saveCookies(br.getCookies(MAINPAGE), "");
throw new PluginException(LinkStatus.ERROR_RETRY);
} else {
throw new PluginException(LinkStatus.ERROR_IP_BLOCKED, 2 * 60 * 60 * 1000l);
}
}

So at the moment, if it detects this limit message, it does the following:
If an account is available: Visit mainpage and try again
If no account is available: Wait 2 hours and try again (or let user change his IP, then try again immediately)
Unfortunately I dk much about HTMLs and code language

All I can tell is that the moment it happens this is what I've got in the programe itself

It will attmept to try and keep download forever each link till I will manually disable it, if there was a way to make it auto disable the entire package when it detetct the limit had reached (or after it detect it didn't was able to download anything from this site after, lets say, 3 attmepts) it could've been great.

Quote:
I understand your concerns but I cannot easily bling-fix everything.
I will at least need the html code containing e.g. the current "Limit reached" message.

Also, of course, if you tell me that a paid account is not required at all for this, I can easily create my own test account.

Oh as far as I know the site is free and open to the public although having some system that you usually see in close sites, you can even use it without user to download anything but will be more limited till you will create a free user, the main issue is that if you will want to increase the limits even further you will need to do one of that give you in-site money/points, which can be time consuming, I do willing to help but would prefer to help in anything that not relate to directly give account info,

Where I could get that html code you referred to btw?
Looking at the source codes of the page when it happened in site or something of the sort (kinda hard to do cause I didn't recahed the limit for years) or looking on some note Jdownloader left?

Last edited by Doom; 09.02.2020 at 19:45.
Old 10.02.2020, 16:17
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Unfortunately I dk much about HTMLs and code language

All I can tell is that the moment it happens this is what I've got in the programe itself
No problem, you don't have to.

Quote:
It will attmept to try and keep download forever each link till I will manually disable it, if there was a way to make it auto disable the entire package when it detetct the limit had reached (or after it detect it didn't was able to download anything from this site after, lets say, 3 attmepts) it could've been great.
Well then it simply does not reach the code I've mentioned.
I'll need a log of your download attempts and then hopefully find the limit message in there.
As long as the "Items used" e.g. "Used 5100/5000" is available I could theoretically also use this to detect limits and set the account traffic to 0 once JD downloaded "too much" but it is hard to get the current limit as we would have to access the "profile overview" page for each download which would significally slow down everything.
Detecting the limit once there is an error-message would be easier and as said, currently this is what it should do but seems like it doesn't.

Quote:
Where I could get that html code you referred to btw?
Looking at the source codes of the page when it happened in site or something of the sort (kinda hard to do cause I didn't recahed the limit for years) or looking on some note Jdownloader left?
Welll basically this leads me to repeat my question:

What happens when you reach the limit via website?
Is there any kind of errormessage or can you only see it in the profile overview e.g. "5000 / 5000 items downloaded today"?

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 11.02.2020, 02:39
DSL User

Quote:
Welll basically this leads me to repeat my question:

What happens when you reach the limit via website?
Is there any kind of errormessage or can you only see it in the profile overview e.g. "5000 / 5000 items downloaded today"?

You will see one of two errors depends on what you did, the first one load to you other image with some error and number (forgot which number) that tells you you passed the limit instead of loading for you the actual image file,

And the other is for when you get banned from attmepting to dd a lot of stuff while you can't, it will show you white screen instead of the site itself and will tell you to wait a bit till the items number will come to a number that let you load stuff again
Old 11.02.2020, 20:43
Community Manager

Hm okay.

Maybe you can use an account up to the limit, then save the .html docs which contain the error messages and send them to me.
You could also use an account and nearly reach the limit --> Then send the account to me so I can reach the limit on purpose to finally see that error.

Keep in mind that I'am not here every day but we could try to negotiate a fixed date (& time) do do this.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 21.02.2020, 07:17
DSL User

Sorry for the delay, I'm not here every day as well xP

The issue for me is that it's not that easy to reach the limit without any app like Jdownloader, it will honstly be more easier for a new user who have the 5000 limit to reach it and get the error than me.

I do wonder how Jdownloader managed to dd everything from that site just fine without seeing the limit before though....
Old 24.02.2020, 17:03
Community Manager

Quote:

I do wonder how Jdownloader managed to dd everything from that site just fine without seeing the limit before though....
Neither do I ...
Hm we're still not making any progress at all ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 26.02.2020, 16:46
DSL Light User

@pspzockerscene

I've send you a video showcasing the problem, I hope it helps
Old 26.02.2020, 18:22
Community Manager

Hm your video basically shows this:
Limit is reached --> JDownloader fails to identify this situation.

Now all I really need from you is a log - it should contain the information I need to fix the limit detection

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.02.2020, 05:22
DSL Light User

I've sent you a message, I cant log the problem because JDownloader is throwing me an exception everytime I try to log this problem

Last edited by Benny9932; 27.02.2020 at 05:27.
Old 27.02.2020, 18:53
Community Manager

You could manually zip- and upload the logs (see jdownloader install dir) but here is an easier attempt:

Once you've reached the limit, open any picture page (like in your video where you also display parts of the html) --> Then save the full .html code --> put it in a .zip file --> Upload it as an attachment here in our forum and post it.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.02.2020, 04:54
DSL Light User

The .zip folder I attached include the HTML code of a 5k account that is trying to open a picture and a 10k account that is trying to open the picture while being over the 5k limit

Same picture for both of them
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTML Code.zip (4.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 02.03.2020, 21:27
Community Manager

Sorry I'am just unable to properly test this here without being able to reproduce this.

According to my check, the current handling should work fine but obviously it does not.

Please try uploading a log again.

If that fails, please go into your JD installation dir, then create a .zip from the 2-3 recent folders inside your "logs" folder and send it to me.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.03.2020, 09:27
DSL Light User

Logs worked this time, I restarted JDownloader at 4.6k points so the logs are smaller

The logs are from 4.6k - 5k points on my 10k account
Spoiler:
03.03.20 08.03.44 <--> 03.03.20 08.07.09 jdlog://7232715302851/

I also found out why the logs didnt work, if you want to fix the problem:
- While the download was still going (trying to download images) I was able to make a log
- After I stopped every download the logs gave me the error exception that I already send you

I tried to also attach the 2 last log folders but it says its too large (8MB), if they are needed just tell me and I will upload them somewhere else and will send you a download link
Old 03.03.2020, 19:18
Community Manager

I'am still unable to see the "Plugin out of date" Exception which was visible in your video.

I've made some minor changes but only in the section of the limit code --> This will only get triggered once the limit is recognized.

Please do the following:
- Post another log

Also and I know I'am repeating myself:
Best would be to have an account with the limit reached so I can actually test it.

If this is not possible, please collect > 5000 URLs for me, send them to me via PN so I can try to reach the limit myself.
Best would be many items but each small in side --> I have a slow Internet connection

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.03.2020, 08:34
DSL Light User

All of the following was done with an account that has a 10k limit:

This time I already started at over 5k after reopening JDownloader, the logs should only contain the error message

Logs:

Spoiler:
04.03.20 07.25.00 <--> 04.03.20 07.26.47 jdlog://7552715302851/

Furthermore, since neither e-hentai nor you guys make any distinction between e-hentai and exhentai I just assumed the error would be the same

In the video I showed you I tried downloading from exhentai which resulted in "Plugin out of date" followed immediately afterwards with the "Hoster offline?" error messages, now tried downloading from e-hentai and the error message I received was "Download limit reached"

I sent you some stuff via pn
Old 04.03.2020, 14:04
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny9932 View Post
Furthermore, since neither e-hentai nor you guys make any distinction between e-hentai and exhentai I just assumed the error would be the same
Yes we pretty much treat them the same.
Exhentai is the premium/logged-in version of ehentai.

Quote:
In the video I showed you I tried downloading from exhentai which resulted in "Plugin out of date" followed immediately afterwards with the "Hoster offline?" error messages, now tried downloading from e-hentai and the error message I received was "Download limit reached"
"Download limit reached" is exactly the errormessage which should happen.
Is that still wrong or did I still not understand what the issue is here?
This is getting really frustrating :(

I'm trying to sum it up once again:
Once you reach the mentioned limit, JDownloader is supposed to wait but it does/did not.
Is this the correct problem description?

Please check back on that - I will not do any tests today.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 04.03.2020 at 14:13.
Old 04.03.2020, 16:36
DSL Light User

Short version:
Once you reach the mentioned 5k CURRENT score, JDownloader is suppoed to keep on downloading if the account has a bigger than 5k MAX limit

Long version:
Not every e-hentai account has a fixed 5k MAX watch/download limit, only "normal" accounts have that limit at 5k, there are also accounts with a limit of 10k, 20k and 50k. JDownloader does not realize the MAX download limit of an account and shows its ALWAYS at 5k, no matter the accounts actual MAX limit (as I showed you in the video). This then leads to the following problems if the CURRENT account score reaches over 5k but the MAX account limit is 10k-50k (which JDownloader doesnt realize, which I showed you in the video):

-e-hentai: "Download limit reached" - not true, there are still 5k-45k points left
-exhentai: "Hoster offline?" - not true, the site is obviously still online and there are still 5k-45k points left

Last edited by Benny9932; 04.03.2020 at 16:41.
Old 04.03.2020, 16:47
Community Manager

Quote:
Short version:
Once you reach the mentioned 5k CURRENT score, JDownloader is suppoed to keep on downloading if the account has a bigger than 5k MAX limit

Long version:
Not every e-hentai account has a fixed 5k MAX watch/download limit, only "normal" accounts have that limit at 5k, there are also accounts with a limit of 10k, 20k and 50k. JDownloader does not realize the MAX download limit of an account and shows its ALWAYS at 5k, no matter the accounts actual MAX limit (as I showed you in the video). This then leads to the following problems if the CURRENT account score reaches over 5k but the MAX account limit is 10k-50k (which JDownloader doesnt realize, which I showed you in the video):
As explained, JDownloader obtains the displayed limit from the website which means if it really displays a wrong max. value, I will need to get access to your account to check/fix this.

Quote:
-e-hentai: "Download limit reached" - not true, there are still 5k-45k points left
Cannot verify this without account but according to your log this is definitely what the website returned.

Quote:
-exhentai: "Hoster offline?" - not true, the site is obviously still online and there are still 5k-45k points left
"Hoster offline" should not happen anymore after the next update.

Again the limit which JD displays is:
- Obtained from the website
- It is only a text - JDownloader does not count the downloaded items - it will download until the website displays a "limit reached" message

Sure websites can also recognize JDownloader and act differently and e.g. try to limit us but again without account I cannot check this.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.03.2020, 16:52
DSL Light User

Ive sent you my account info, I have already sent you the ins and out how to reach the limit in my previous pn
Old 04.03.2020, 16:59
Community Manager

To me, your account displays a limit of 5000 via browser.
Is that the expected value?
How should I find the difference without having a special account that e.g. has a 10k limit?

Anyways, I will try to reach the limit now and check if it will also be reached in browser.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.03.2020, 17:01
DSL Light User

The account I gave you has a max limit of 10k, I just logged in at when I go to e-hentai -> my home it shows me a max 10k limit, its the same account I showed you in the video that had a 10k max limit
Old 04.03.2020, 17:04
DSL Light User

The account I sent you is the same I showed in the video with the 10k max limit

Interestingly enough, after your message, I logged in with my phone with the account and it also showed me that the max limit is 5k...

Edit:
just did more testing, my laptop also shows a 10k limit, only my phone shows 5k

Edit2:
again more testing, with my phone that only had 5k:

- e-hentai -> My Home -> Hath Perks(these perks unlock the max limit)

you dont need to do anything under that tab, just go back to overview and check if its not at 10k, it worked on my phone which never saves any cookies/histoy etc.,

Last edited by Benny9932; 04.03.2020 at 17:19.
Old 04.03.2020, 17:31
Community Manager

Okay now finally we've at least identified the issue.

Via browser I indeed first got the 5000 limit which then changed to 10 000 but in JD the 5000 limit is still present and actually really triggers a limit message (this is exactly what I wrote before):

I', on it but I did not yet find anything out ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.03.2020, 17:35
DSL Light User

And I would really appreciate if you would never click the "Reset Limit" button because those credits are annoying to get and they are needed to increase the max limit, which I intend to do if this error gets fixed

Please use the method I described to you in the PN if possbile
Old 04.03.2020, 18:34
Community Manager

Quote:
And I would really appreciate if you would never click the "Reset Limit" button because those credits are annoying to get [...]
No worries I won't.

So I've played around with it a bit and now I'am stuck with the 5k limit on website AND JD and I'am unable to get back to the 10k limit.
I advise you to also make some experiments inside browser and find out what you need to do in browser to get the 10k limit ...

However the next update does include some changes:
- Improved downloadstart-speed
- Improved login handling
- Improved errorhandling

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.03.2020, 18:51
DSL Light User

My Computer and laptop are permanently on 10k

With my phone, everytime I log in I start at 5k but it seems that this is only a visual bug, refreshing the page or clicking on another page and going back puts me back at 10k, maybe try login off/on and doing the previous fix again

To the improvements: Does the faster downloadstart-speed also include exhentai?

While on my end e-hentai starts relatively fast, a single download start from exhentai greets me on every single picture with a nice 10 second "Starting..." status, which basically results in a small chunk of download and a big chunk of "Starting..." and not a continuous stream
Old 04.03.2020, 18:55
Community Manager

Quote:
My Computer and laptop are permanently on 10k

With my phone, everytime I log in I start at 5k but it seems that this is only a visual bug, refreshing the page or clicking on another page and going back puts me back at 10k, maybe try login off/on and doing the previous fix again
As said, this did not help here and it is definitely not just a visual bug - when a browser or JD randomly gets the 5k limit, this is the real limit for that browser/JD!

Quote:
To the improvements: Does the faster downloadstart-speed also include exhentai?
Yes.

Quote:
While on my end e-hentai starts relatively fast, a single download start from exhentai greets me on every single picture with a nice 10 second "Starting..." status, which basically results in a small chunk of download and a big chunk of "Starting..." and not a continuous stream
Try again - updates will be released soon.
If you still got these issues after the update, just let me know.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.03.2020, 19:04
DSL Light User

So what youre saying is that on your end my account shows you permanently a MAX 5k limit? If so, the only thing you could do is check under My Home -> Hath Perks if the perk "More Pages" looks like in the screenshot:
https://imgur.com/LSN0QET

Edit: The only thing that comes to mind is incognito mode, I just logged into the account in incognito mode and startet at 5k, clicking on Hath Perks and back on Overview brought me back to 10k again

If you mean the CURRENT limit is stuck at 5k, Ive never gotten the 10k account over 5k since not downloading the images only increases the current limit by 1 and I was never really in the mood to click 5k pictures by hand

To get the current limit over the max limit(for example in the video) I used a normal 5k account

Last edited by Benny9932; 04.03.2020 at 19:17.
Old 04.03.2020, 19:27
DSL Light User

Weirdly enough, I can't log into the account at all anymore to check other possibilities, maybe e-hentai didnt like the simultanious log in from different IPs

Edit: It seems like it didnt like the IP conflict, I had to manually confirm a captcha in the forum and not just login in from the website which also makes it so I cant log in in JDownloader, maybe this also resulted in your problem

Last edited by Benny9932; 04.03.2020 at 19:33.
Old 04.03.2020, 20:01
Community Manager

/hathperks.php and then back to /home.php did the trick and it even works in JDownloader
If you ask me, this clearly is a bug on their side.
In case you want to report it:
Maybe not mention JDownloader - I don't know if they like our tool

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.03.2020, 20:20
DSL Light User

So you got it to work or just a temporary fix? Do I need to wait for an update and do you still need the account?

Edit: I did a downloadrun with the currently newest version and when reaching the 5k mark (JDownloader is recognizing the 10k) I got the status to wait 1h instead of any other error messages but it didnt continue downloading

Furthermore, I dont know if you already deployed the downloadspeed improvement or not, the exhentai download problems I described previously are still present

Last edited by Benny9932; 04.03.2020 at 20:55.
Old 05.03.2020, 15:32
Community Manager

Quote:
So you got it to work or just a temporary fix? Do I need to wait for an update and do you still need the account?

Edit: I did a downloadrun with the currently newest version and when reaching the 5k mark (JDownloader is recognizing the 10k) I got the status to wait 1h instead of any other error messages but it didnt continue downloading
Indeed you are right.

I've investigated this furthermore and finally got it working now!
Please update- and retry!

Quote:
Furthermore, I dont know if you already deployed the downloadspeed improvement or not, the exhentai download problems I described previously are still present
The optimizations are for both.

I've noticed that exhentai downloads generally start slower than ehentai and there is no way to improve this.
However, I was unable to reproduce your "disconnect" issues.
I've increased timeouts in the ehentai plugin but if that happens again for you, please:
- Post a log
- Check if their website is slow/you get timeouts in browser too

The update will be live in some minutes!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 05.03.2020 at 15:32. Reason: Fixed user quote
Old 05.03.2020, 15:52
DSL Light User

I just tried it and I can confirm: It continues with the download even though the current limit reaches over 5k, so thank you alot for fixing this!

Now to a new problem:
The time for downloads to start from exhentai is almost instant now!... but a few of the downloads are permanent on "Starting..." and after a few downloads all the downloads are permanent on "Starting..." and it pretty much stops downloading anything

I use 20 simultanious downloads with only 1 connection per download
Logs:
Spoiler:
05.03.20 14.42.13 <--> 05.03.20 14.45.14 jdlog://5582715302851/

Last edited by Benny9932; 05.03.2020 at 15:55.
Old 05.03.2020, 16:09
Community Manager

Quote:
I just tried it and I can confirm: It continues with the download even though the current limit reaches over 5k, so thank you alot for fixing this!
Thanks for your feedback.

Quote:
Now to a new problem:
The time for downloads to start from exhentai is almost instant now!... but a few of the downloads are permanent on "Starting..." and after a few downloads all the downloads are permanent on "Starting..." and it pretty much stops downloading anything

I use 20 simultanious downloads with only 1 connection per download
Logs:[...]
We have hardcode limited ehentai/exhentai downloads to max. 1 connection per download anyways^^

I've reverted my connectTimeout change and only kept the readTimeout.

Please check back after the next update [released just now] and post another log if you continue to have these issues.
If you continue to have these issues, the previous timeouts were maybe okay.
I just don't understand why you get timeouts and I don't.

Maybe the content you're trying to download is on other, slower servers than the content I used to do my test downloads.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.03.2020, 16:16
DSL Light User

The revert fixed the permanent starting loop but its back to the same old downloading in chunks, I even used another gallery

Edit: The chunk downloads seems to be "fixed" as now instead of "Starting..." it permanently shows "Plugin error", basically the same problem as the guy below me

Logs:
Spoiler:
06.03.20 07.39.10 <--> 06.03.20 07.40.23 jdlog://7403715302851/

Second Problem:
When reaching the max download limit, JD account status goes to "Download limit reached", which should reset when the current limit also gets reset but it doesnt reset automatically and that means I cant continue with downloads again - to fix it I need to deactivate and activate my account in the settings again for it to work

Last edited by Benny9932; 06.03.2020 at 08:43.
Old 06.03.2020, 00:24
Vacuum Cleaner

Hi

@pspzockerscene
whatever you did completly broke the download without an account on ex or e-hentai
it grabs the links but when it starts the downloads Plugin out of date error appears.
With an account and setting account only prefer orginal filesize on it works, with setting account only prefer orginal filesize off it doesnt.
Seems like the samplesized non account downloads dont work anymore and i sometimes use these for smaller filesize.
Seems like the files where you can click on download original below the pic on their sites work without original filesize not working even with setting account only prefer orginal filesize on.
Everything worked 2 days ago, since you tried to fix his download limit problem the non account stuff is broken please fix, thank you.

Last edited by Zaagan; 06.03.2020 at 00:52. Reason: Found out more
Old 06.03.2020, 16:53
Community Manager

@Benny9932
I've changed the "limit reached" waittime from 1 hour to 5 minutes - please let me know if that is fine.

@Zaagan & Benny9932:
Yes you are right!
I've fixed this too - sorry!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 06.03.2020, 17:08
DSL Light User

Everything works perfectly on my side

-constant download stream
-the current limit now goes to the max limit
-no error status
-the 5m timer is perfectly fine for me

Thank you alot for your hard work in fixing all the problems!

Do you still need my account? If not I will change my pw again

And as a small sidenote:
Ive noticed that in the account settings, on the field for original quality, you have written "requires more credits" - this could be confusing to some people since you dont need credits to download, they can only be used to reset the limit, maybe something like "reaches limit faster" would be more appropriate

Last edited by Benny9932; 06.03.2020 at 17:14.
Old 06.03.2020, 17:28
Community Manager

Quote:
Everything works perfectly on my side

-constant download stream
-the current limit now goes to the max limit
-no error status
-the 5m timer is perfectly fine for me
Thank you alot for your hard work in fixing all the problems!
Thanks for your quick and detailed feedback
This was a really long road - I just closed this 11 month old ticket :D

Quote:
Do you still need my account? If not I will change my pw again
Nope you can change it.

Quote:
And as a small sidenote:
Ive noticed that in the account settings, on the field for original quality, you have written "requires more credits" - this could be confusing to some people since you dont need credits to download, they can only be used to reset the limit, maybe something like "reaches limit faster" would be more appropriate
Thanks - I'm not so into the scene of the users of this website - I've changed the plugin settings text accordingly - update is already released

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 06.03.2020, 21:33
Vacuum Cleaner

Yes its working now but not 100%, i sometimes get a server error with a 5 min waittime and on e-hentai it views and downloads the pic normally.
Its not my inet or their site checked that.
Deactivating and activating the link sometimes fixes it and after a while it works.
Happens a few times like 95% its working perfectly and 5% its giving the server error and after a delay fixes itself.
Also it sometimes gives error file too small than i check it on the website and deactivate the download.
After that i check each pic individualy on their website, reactivate the download and it works.
Just seems a little bit shaky and inconsistent, so could be improved.
Thank you.

Last edited by Zaagan; 08.03.2020 at 08:23. Reason: More Info