JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 26.03.2018, 05:28
JD VIP

Default Support of a site

Hello

Until a few days ago I could easily find (via deep search in jd2) the videos (and its different qualities) but they made a modification that does not allow it any more ...
Would you be able to support this site or that deep research can find them ?
If so, here are the types of links that should be able to support:
examples:
show pages (videos): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
a video of the show: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
and another type of links (neutral/standard) for each videos of the channel: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

If you agree, thank you and if no thank you anyway ;-)
Old 26.03.2018, 17:22
JD Manager

I could not find any other working links (geo restriction) than news but you could use the developer tools from your browser and filter for m3u8 files.
But from my point of view the source has hints to DRM in place so that would explain why JDownloader doesn't work anymore
Old 26.03.2018, 20:38
JD VIP

Ok i understand
but I see they just transferred the site here **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
There is no solution for this new site ?
Old 27.03.2018, 12:01
JD Manager

We can check together via Teamviewer if you want. Contact me at support@jdownloader.org
Hard to test myself with geoblocked
Old 28.03.2018, 17:32
JD VIP

I found another solution (as long as it still works):
via this type of links example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** we can find the direct links to download the videos but strangely, these links ending in (_800.mp4), are not for the available videos of the best quality, ie (_1800.mp4)
I made a linkcrawler to get the title of the video ... (I also have to make one to get the date back)
But above all I wish I could get this 1800 instead of 800 (or even better, the 2 quality)

This is possible, please ?

Thank you !

Ps: and is it possible to modify the links already obtained in the linkgrabber?

Ps2: but the new site is on a big platform, on which many channels put their videos (their replay). So I suggest you take a look ... ;-)

Last edited by Mistery; 28.03.2018 at 18:37.
Old 28.03.2018, 18:55
JD Manager

Thanks for the information, I will try to add basic plugin support
Old 28.03.2018, 20:53
JD Manager

I've added basic rtl.be support with next update. at the moment only info/video urls are supported
Old 28.03.2018, 23:05
JD VIP

It is one of the French platforms and now also takes Belgian channels

- Is there a solution for my others questions above ?

- Now then my lincrawler will not be able to take the data I wanted ?
- In short, can I still add infos finded by my linkcrawler in priority of the plugin if necessary ?
- And jd2 will always consider the different links obtained via the link I gave you ?

- Is it possible to modify the links already obtained in the linkgrabber ?

- Ps: I take this message to tell you that regarding the videos of **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**... . Jd2 can not find all available qualities (and the only one proposed by jd2 is not the best)
example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Mistery; 29.03.2018 at 00:21.
Old 29.03.2018, 09:18
JD Manager

I could only test/add rtl.be info/videos support because I can watch them here
tf1 is login restricted and the other rtl.be videos are geo restricted
You can also add the f4m and m3u8 urls! Those contain different qualities as well
Old 29.03.2018, 23:30
JD VIP

Unfortunately, the method with rtl links only works for very few videos. All the news (docs, magazines, shows ...) are directly put on the new site.
So if one day it is possible that jd supports this new platform, it would be great! ;-)

For tf1, if it helps, there is a program I told you about a long time ago, called Captvty: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
It supports TF1 and channels on the other platform too ...

Thank you

Last edited by Mistery; 30.03.2018 at 00:18.
Old 01.04.2018, 17:26
JD VIP

I did some research and I found something that could help you
Example:
Link of the video-page: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Links founds and adapted (4 qualities): (http or https):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
OR

But jd2 seems to find all the qualities via the link :
OR

Does it help you?

Last edited by Mistery; 07.04.2018 at 18:13.
Old 07.04.2018, 20:00
JD VIP

Does it help you ?
Old 24.05.2018, 00:54
JD VIP

The problem of the "drm" arises from the new site and the opening of access to the videos to all Europe ...
Unless you can apply the changes I mentioned earlier

Is it possible ?

Thank you
Old 24.05.2018, 10:32
JD Manager

What exactly do you mean with *problem of drm arises* ? In case the stream is DRM protected, then you won't be able to use JDownloader for it. The problem with this site is that I can't test/check because of geo blocking but manually searching for the m3u8 file should still work fine when no DRM is in use
Old 25.05.2018, 00:48
JD VIP

Ok i understand

I just wanted to know if jd can do the same thing I do above, by transforming the links found in the source of the pages to be able to download videos even if drm or geo ...

Thank you
Old 25.05.2018, 18:11
JD Manager

I don't understand? In case you've found such a link, eg m3u8 , then JDownloader should be able to process it in case there is no DRM in use.
Old 26.05.2018, 00:34
JD VIP

Yes, but if I could see the links of my old researches (especially those whose pages do not exist any more) I could modify them and thus solve the problem drm, since my example above shows how to do ...
For future links I can manage but so for others it's dead.
The drm is not necessarily invincible ;-)
Old 28.05.2018, 12:12
JD Manager

In debug log mode, you can check the logs. But you can always just add the streams manually and modify/edit them before.