JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.12.2017, 08:23
craigrconner

Default fboom.me & k2s.cc host mirroring

Help. I have been trying to figure out how to make jdownloader2 handle keep2share files that are mirrored on fileboom. I cannot find anything on the subject.

The problem is that many files that used to exist on k2s.cc have been purged. But, they exist just fine on fboom.me. So, naturally, if a url specifies k2s.cc, I want it to get the file from the mirror fboom.me. They are "sister" sites.

How do I do this?
Old 23.12.2017, 09:37
English Supporter

How about copy the k2s.cc link from JD, change to fboom.me, add back to JD?
Old 25.12.2017, 09:13
craigrconner

Well, that's effectively what I do now. But, even with specialty tools like ClipMate, and macros I wrote with both MacroExpress and Notepad++, it's still a laborious job, lots of keystrokes. Single clicking, and manually changing the domain in the address box each time isn't very feasible.

What I do now is:
1. in Chrome, I use LinkClump extension to right click and select my download links. Or, do a ctrl-A Select All, and then a ctrl-C Copy to grab everything on the page.
2. I collect all these in ClipMate, which automatically appends each one to the accumulation of links.
3. After a few dozen have been selected, I paste them into Notepad++.
4. In Notepad++, I wrote a macro that
a) changes all text from keep2share.cc to fboom.me
b) changes all text from k2s.cc to fboom.me
5. Then in JD, I do an "Add New Links", hit continue.
a) works better to have "Clipboard Observer" off.
6. Then I see just how many are online, and adjust my link grabbing in Chrome accordingly.
7. If I am at the end of a page in Chrome, I wrote a macro in MacroExpress that calls up the next page, with just one keystroke; real fast.

I can maybe go through a couple of hundred links a day this way. But, it's still a lot of keystrokes.

It would be so much better to have JD do this automatically. Also sometimes a file is in Keep2Share, but NOT on fileboom. The above procedure would lose those downloads.

As another note, I do not see why the Java handlers for keep2share and/or fileboom do not perform this task.

Last edited by craigrconner; 27.12.2017 at 08:00.
Old 16.01.2018, 14:57
JD Manager

You could do this via Eventscripter. For example create a script that goes through list/selection and then adds the mirrors from sister site. You can ask mgpai for help on this one, see https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525
He is our eventscript master

We could also add plugin settings that automatically add the mirror as well. Can you please provide some example links?
Old 16.01.2018, 14:58
JD Manager