JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 20.01.2011, 13:30
djdick06

It is working now! Great job Jiaz :D
Old 20.01.2011, 16:18
bamfan5520

Default Thanks

Just installed update...Works fine now...Thanks for the quick response in fixing this plugin issue...I made a stink because I only really use certain hosters and Mediafire is number 1 on the list since mediafire caters real well to free users...Thank you once again for the fix
Old 21.01.2011, 19:55
onguvercin

Default Mediafire plugin error

Mediafire somtimes gives plugin error. After resuming, it starts to dowload. I think it is not about plugin. If automatically resume after plugin error, it is ok. However, if it is fixed, it will be better. I hope you will fix that problem.
Old 26.01.2011, 00:36
vnm

Hello there ~~
I know that the mediafire plugin error has been quickly fixed by JDownloader staff. However, this keeps happening to me today. I have tried more than 20 times, copying the link, checking the links and delete them and re-do every step, i even tried "re-install" JD. However, I have only been able to download one file, other files keep saying "Plugin error (out of date)".
And when i check for updates, it keeps saying there's no update.
Below is the screenshot of my problem. Please help me.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3135/jdownask.png

Thank you in advance.

P/S: oh, and here are some of my links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw : jcge-r64 ) **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw: ffa-r50 )
Old 26.01.2011, 05:39
demonspike

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnm View Post
Hello there ~~
I know that the mediafire plugin error has been quickly fixed by JDownloader staff. However, this keeps happening to me today. I have tried more than 20 times, copying the link, checking the links and delete them and re-do every step, i even tried "re-install" JD. However, I have only been able to download one file, other files keep saying "Plugin error (out of date)".
And when i check for updates, it keeps saying there's no update.
Below is the screenshot of my problem. Please help me.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3135/jdownask.png

Thank you in advance.

P/S: oh, and here are some of my links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw : jcge-r64 ) **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw: ffa-r50 )
Yes, I experienced the same problem. It started yesterday, and i will try to upload my screencaps later.
Old 26.01.2011, 11:12
remi

@vnm

I've first tried your second links and it worked fine. Then I tried your first links and it gives the plug-in error.

What about a complete and detailed log?
Old 26.01.2011, 11:38
JD English Support (inactive)

Mediafire periodically updates their website. This breaks our plugin for free users. Premium users are connected by an API, so that does not break as often.

Please read the Hoster Plugins rules and provide the requested information, especially at least three links that work in a browser, but not in JD. Please upload a Log that shows JD trying to use those links.

Sometimes one file may work, because the length of the name or some other factor allows the plugin to work. The plugin is still broken.

After you have supplied the information, I can submit a bug report.
Old 31.01.2011, 14:58
JD Addict

after tested...i have few opinions
1. now mediafire have slow speed....but if you downloaded from premium file you get a lot of speed/bandwidth
2. but if you download from free user..you just get a little speed
3. its a true or false...if you save (premium link) to your files/account as free user...you still get a lot of speed (as a premium file), but if you save file from free user too ....you just get a little speed ( as free user)

if the file came from premium user..although you save to your account(free users) you still get a premium speed....

i have tested...here a sample...
--**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
how about Jdownloader??? can Jdownloader make difference ? can Jdownloader detect between premium link and free link ?

jdownloader always download file as free link

its hard to say..but sorry for broken english but i hope you understand what i mean

one question again...
what happen if premium user save file to his account from free user ??
i dont have premium....but i think someone could test this question

Last edited by thecupu; 31.01.2011 at 15:10.
Old 01.02.2011, 11:51
remi

Hosts like MF differentiate between premium and free customers. Premium customers pay for an account and get higher speeds in exchange.

It's possible that due to server problems, traffic congestion or your PC's configuration you get similar speeds as a free and a paying customer.
Old 01.02.2011, 17:55
JD Addict

i think is a problem with plugin media fire..

if you put link( ADD URL) with plugin mediafire (**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.mediafire.com/?1311g123123123) ...you get a slow speed

but if you download with http link thats has been generate by mediafire....you get a lot of speed....

you can test us plugin and how about speed ?
1. --**External links are only visible to Support Staff** and
2 --**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 02.02.2011, 11:37
remi

I've been monitoring the downloading of your two links. My results are :-

1) min.speed : 21 KB/s; max speed : 77 KB/s
2) min.speed : 6 KB/s; max.speed : 125 KB/s

I don't see any problem. The speed simply fluctuates with computer/network/server load.
Old 05.02.2011, 11:15
Nitemortiis

Hi, I've got recent problem downloading from mediafire. It started week ago. I used to download links without any download manager using only mozilla. But suddenly my downloads stops so I have to click on them to like refresh them and they start where they stopped. But I have to do with pretty much every link I download ( And I'm used to download a lot of links :D) so I downloaded JD to try it. but what I get is Server: range not satisfiabel (and this saying I get like 2 -3 mb before the end of downloading) It really bothers me, because I like downloading :D and I have ESET as my internet security. I didn't made any kind of big changes to my system so I really didn't see where is the problem. Is it possible that the problem is on the side of my internet provider? I hope you can at least help me... thx
Old 05.02.2011, 11:55
remi

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.
Old 05.02.2011, 12:21
Nitemortiis

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.
thx but I have no idea where i do these things :D Or even where I can find'em... can you help once more thx..
Old 05.02.2011, 12:40
remi

I would search on the website of your virus or contact the developers of that software. The supporters on this board don't know all software.

If you can't wait for help I would simply un-install the virus, reboot your PC. It's possible you'll need special removal software and registry cleaners.
Old 06.02.2011, 11:41
JD English Support (inactive)

Search this board and the Wiki for information about ESET. There are instructions that users have written about how to adjust ESET to behave.
Old 07.02.2011, 15:24
JD Legend

Default password protected mediafire links

password protected mediafire links dont downloadable(works in web browser)(link grabber didn't ask password)

3 links(free user)-plugin outdated error:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page password:300mbfilms.com

2 links(free user)-download successful:

JD v13350,mediafire plugin v13213,java 6u17-32bit,w7-u-64bit,comodo is.
sorry for my english

Last edited by maynak00; 26.02.2011 at 10:23.
Old 12.02.2011, 11:40
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynak00 View Post
password protected mediafire links dont downloadable(works in web browser)(link grabber didn't ask password)

3 links(free user)-plugin outdated error:

2 links(free user)-download successful:

JD v13350,mediafire plugin v13213,java 6u17-32bit,w7-u-64bit,comodo is.
sorry for my english
all links worked fine, make sure you use stable, the next nightly update still needs some time
Old 12.02.2011, 12:32
firestork

This program is able to grab mediafire folder links and password protected links. You guys can use it to replace JD in some necessary cases. It's portable app and has English interface.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**FESOUP
Old 12.02.2011, 13:36
JD Manager

folder links and pw protected links work fine in jd. only some urlformats are still causing issues (as they are same as normal downloadlinks)