JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #681  
Old 20.01.2011, 13:30
djdick06
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It is working now! Great job Jiaz :D
  #682  
Old 20.01.2011, 16:18
bamfan5520
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Thanks

Just installed update...Works fine now...Thanks for the quick response in fixing this plugin issue...I made a stink because I only really use certain hosters and Mediafire is number 1 on the list since mediafire caters real well to free users...Thank you once again for the fix
  #683  
Old 21.01.2011, 19:55
onguvercin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Mediafire plugin error

Mediafire somtimes gives plugin error. After resuming, it starts to dowload. I think it is not about plugin. If automatically resume after plugin error, it is ok. However, if it is fixed, it will be better. I hope you will fix that problem.
  #684  
Old 26.01.2011, 00:36
vnm
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hello there ~~
I know that the mediafire plugin error has been quickly fixed by JDownloader staff. However, this keeps happening to me today. I have tried more than 20 times, copying the link, checking the links and delete them and re-do every step, i even tried "re-install" JD. However, I have only been able to download one file, other files keep saying "Plugin error (out of date)".
And when i check for updates, it keeps saying there's no update.
Below is the screenshot of my problem. Please help me.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3135/jdownask.png

Thank you in advance.

P/S: oh, and here are some of my links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw : jcge-r64 ) **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw: ffa-r50 )
  #685  
Old 26.01.2011, 05:39
demonspike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnm View Post
Hello there ~~
I know that the mediafire plugin error has been quickly fixed by JDownloader staff. However, this keeps happening to me today. I have tried more than 20 times, copying the link, checking the links and delete them and re-do every step, i even tried "re-install" JD. However, I have only been able to download one file, other files keep saying "Plugin error (out of date)".
And when i check for updates, it keeps saying there's no update.
Below is the screenshot of my problem. Please help me.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3135/jdownask.png

Thank you in advance.

P/S: oh, and here are some of my links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw : jcge-r64 ) **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (pw: ffa-r50 )
Yes, I experienced the same problem. It started yesterday, and i will try to upload my screencaps later.
  #686  
Old 26.01.2011, 11:12
remi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

@vnm

I've first tried your second links and it worked fine. Then I tried your first links and it gives the plug-in error.

What about a complete and detailed log?
  #687  
Old 26.01.2011, 11:38
drbits's Avatar
drbits drbits is offline
JD English Support (inactive)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Physically in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 4,437
Default

Mediafire periodically updates their website. This breaks our plugin for free users. Premium users are connected by an API, so that does not break as often.

Please read the Hoster Plugins rules and provide the requested information, especially at least three links that work in a browser, but not in JD. Please upload a Log that shows JD trying to use those links.

Sometimes one file may work, because the length of the name or some other factor allows the plugin to work. The plugin is still broken.

After you have supplied the information, I can submit a bug report.
__________________
Please, in each Forum, Read the Rules!.Helpful Links. Read before posting.
  #688  
Old 31.01.2011, 14:58
thecupu thecupu is offline
JD Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 167
Default

after tested...i have few opinions
1. now mediafire have slow speed....but if you downloaded from premium file you get a lot of speed/bandwidth
2. but if you download from free user..you just get a little speed
3. its a true or false...if you save (premium link) to your files/account as free user...you still get a lot of speed (as a premium file), but if you save file from free user too ....you just get a little speed ( as free user)

if the file came from premium user..although you save to your account(free users) you still get a premium speed....

i have tested...here a sample...
--**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
--**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
--**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
how about Jdownloader??? can Jdownloader make difference ? can Jdownloader detect between premium link and free link ?
--**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

jdownloader always download file as free link

its hard to say..but sorry for broken english but i hope you understand what i mean


one question again...
what happen if premium user save file to his account from free user ??
i dont have premium....but i think someone could test this question

Last edited by thecupu; 31.01.2011 at 15:10.
  #689  
Old 01.02.2011, 11:51
remi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hosts like MF differentiate between premium and free customers. Premium customers pay for an account and get higher speeds in exchange.

It's possible that due to server problems, traffic congestion or your PC's configuration you get similar speeds as a free and a paying customer.
  #690  
Old 01.02.2011, 17:55
thecupu thecupu is offline
JD Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 167
Default

i think is a problem with plugin media fire..

if you put link( ADD URL) with plugin mediafire (**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.mediafire.com/?1311g123123123) ...you get a slow speed

but if you download with http link thats has been generate by mediafire....you get a lot of speed....

you can test us plugin and how about speed ?
1. --**External links are only visible to Support Staff** and
2 --**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  #691  
Old 02.02.2011, 11:37
remi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've been monitoring the downloading of your two links. My results are :-

1) min.speed : 21 KB/s; max speed : 77 KB/s
2) min.speed : 6 KB/s; max.speed : 125 KB/s

I don't see any problem. The speed simply fluctuates with computer/network/server load.
  #692  
Old 05.02.2011, 11:15
Nitemortiis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi, I've got recent problem downloading from mediafire. It started week ago. I used to download links without any download manager using only mozilla. But suddenly my downloads stops so I have to click on them to like refresh them and they start where they stopped. But I have to do with pretty much every link I download ( And I'm used to download a lot of links :D) so I downloaded JD to try it. but what I get is Server: range not satisfiabel (and this saying I get like 2 -3 mb before the end of downloading) It really bothers me, because I like downloading :D and I have ESET as my internet security. I didn't made any kind of big changes to my system so I really didn't see where is the problem. Is it possible that the problem is on the side of my internet provider? I hope you can at least help me... thx
  #693  
Old 05.02.2011, 11:55
remi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.
  #694  
Old 05.02.2011, 12:21
Nitemortiis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.
thx but I have no idea where i do these things :D Or even where I can find'em... can you help once more thx..
  #695  
Old 05.02.2011, 12:40
remi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I would search on the website of your virus or contact the developers of that software. The supporters on this board don't know all software.

If you can't wait for help I would simply un-install the virus, reboot your PC. It's possible you'll need special removal software and registry cleaners.
  #696  
Old 06.02.2011, 11:41
drbits's Avatar
drbits drbits is offline
JD English Support (inactive)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Physically in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 4,437
Default

Search this board and the Wiki for information about ESET. There are instructions that users have written about how to adjust ESET to behave.
  #697  
Old 07.02.2011, 15:24
maynak00's Avatar
maynak00 maynak00 is offline
JD Legend
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Turkey
Posts: 2,050
Default password protected mediafire links

password protected mediafire links dont downloadable(works in web browser)(link grabber didn't ask password)


3 links(free user)-plugin outdated error:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page password:300mbfilms.com

2 links(free user)-download successful:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page password:300mbfilms.com

JD v13350,mediafire plugin v13213,java 6u17-32bit,w7-u-64bit,comodo is.
log in the attachment.
sorry for my english

Last edited by maynak00; 26.02.2011 at 10:23.
  #698  
Old 12.02.2011, 11:40
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 76,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynak00 View Post
password protected mediafire links dont downloadable(works in web browser)(link grabber didn't ask password)


3 links(free user)-plugin outdated error:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page password:300mbfilms.com

2 links(free user)-download successful:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page password:300mbfilms.com

JD v13350,mediafire plugin v13213,java 6u17-32bit,w7-u-64bit,comodo is.
log in the attachment.
sorry for my english
all links worked fine, make sure you use stable, the next nightly update still needs some time
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
  #699  
Old 12.02.2011, 12:32
firestork
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This program is able to grab mediafire folder links and password protected links. You guys can use it to replace JD in some necessary cases. It's portable app and has English interface.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**FESOUP
  #700  
Old 12.02.2011, 13:36
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 76,308
Default

folder links and pw protected links work fine in jd. only some urlformats are still causing issues (as they are same as normal downloadlinks)
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:16.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.