JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.10.2010, 22:00
BugMeNot Account

Cheers!
Old 24.10.2010, 21:44
XanXic

Default Imagefap.com Decrypter Out Of Date

I've made sure I have the most recent update and version of Jdownloader but I'm still getting decrypter out of date errors with Imagefap.

Here's a random example I grabbed since you guys want that.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Thank you

Edit:
Grabbed my log
Quote:
------------------------ Thread: 17 -----------------------
17 10/24/10 3:37:56 PM - FINER [java_downloader] -> Checking for available updates

------------------------ Thread: 18 -----------------------
18 10/24/10 3:38:00 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Webupdater offline or nothing to update

------------------------ Thread: 19 -----------------------
19 10/24/10 3:39:50 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Gallery name could not be found!
19 10/24/10 3:39:50 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MgfpCm@85923b
19 10/24/10 3:39:50 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12761

------------------------ Thread: 20 -----------------------
20 10/24/10 3:39:59 PM - FINER [java_downloader] -> Checking for available updates

------------------------ Thread: 21 -----------------------
21 10/24/10 3:40:03 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Webupdater offline or nothing to update

------------------------ Thread: 22 -----------------------
22 10/24/10 3:44:42 PM - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Gallery name could not be found!
22 10/24/10 3:44:42 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.MgfpCm@1ef771b
22 10/24/10 3:44:42 PM - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12761

------------------------ Thread: 23 -----------------------
23 10/24/10 3:47:43 PM - INFO [java_downloader] -> ByteBufferController: Used: 0 B Free: 0 B

Last edited by XanXic; 24.10.2010 at 21:52.
Old 25.10.2010, 23:15
daves22

I'm having problems with Imagefap again - I think they have changed something on the website again because I read that Bulk image downloader also cannot download from this site now

Hoping for a solution soon

Thanks

Dave

Have a great holiday pspzockerscene

Last edited by daves22; 25.10.2010 at 23:18.
Old 26.10.2010, 23:43
daves22

Tried again tonight and JD worked OK with 1 or 2 occasional errors only
I wonder if it was a website problem last night?

Here is the log in case it is useful

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/16474

I will try again tomorrow and report back

Last edited by daves22; 26.10.2010 at 23:46.
Old 27.10.2010, 19:10
BugMeNot Account

Problem:

Pictures are not saved to the destination folder, they are saved to the default/root folder. e.g. Instead of saving to D:\Downloads\Pictures (as selected, with subfolder option enabled), it saves to D:\Downloads without the subfolder.

Also, downloads immediately disappear off download list without asking for removal, and it seems that with the rapid speed of the downloads, sometimes the downloads are lost and remains as PART files in the folder rather than converting fully.

Last edited by buggsy; 27.10.2010 at 19:21.
Old 28.10.2010, 06:19
JD English Support (inactive)

We need sample links and a log using those links before I can submit this to the developers.

Check your settings for Downloads and Connections -> Finished Downloads and -> if the file already exists
Old 30.10.2010, 13:45
daves22

For me it is doing something different - it downloads the pics and folder but pits the pics in the main folder and the subfolders separately

Here are the links and the log file

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/16835
Old 30.10.2010, 16:27
Pako

He! at least i see that i'm not the only one having troubles with imagefap!
It grabs all the links in the linkgrabber and also checks the online status ok, but when i start downloading... the links start disappearing and nothing have been downloaded, just an empty folder with the gallery name...

Here's the log:

Old 30.10.2010, 21:30
daves22

Pako

Try creating a sub folder for Jdownloader to download into - by doing this I still get the images but they don't save into the folder they should do

I think the problem is Imagefap, good though it is,it appears to be changing some of the code or other aspect of the site (I'm not a web designer so this is my otherwise educated guess) on the site in the last few weeks
Old 31.10.2010, 01:04
Community Manager

@Pako
I found a fatal bug which caused this malfunction.
Ticket:

...but i added a workaround for this for the next download so after the next update it'll work properly!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 05.11.2010, 17:53
fma16

Apparently, the plugins seems working.
But I have some suggestions from the French forum :
  1. The name of the packages. Some people asked to class the images like that (http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...8&postcount=12). Can you do it?
  2. Sometimes, a bug appear when the download finished. Some .part files are not convert in .jpg or .png, ...
  3. A log file appears at the end of the download. He says that it's useless. Maybe it is for some others people?
Here the French thread : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=21393
Thanks in avance
Fma16
;)
Old 05.11.2010, 18:08
Community Manager

@fma16
1.This naming works already correct, if it doesn't, tell me what exactly is wrong with the file/packagenames
2.This is no pluginbug, maybe his firewall blocks something or so...
3.Sorry i don't understand what you mean.
The log function can be turned off in the Settings

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 05.11.2010, 18:14
fma16

1. It's a long post that he maid so thats the Google translation : At the landing of the images in the correct folder is good, the number of images taken into account I have found no error, but I have not tested many galleries, so to confirm. By cons I preferred the matter to the author's name and the subfolder to that of the gallery without renaming pictures, as before, for two reasons. The first is that, assuming that all of our downloads directory imagefap galleries, you end up with folders listed by author, I agree, but then hello long list and the scroller, it requires to create the folder with the writer mano to pick him in his galleries, so far as is JD takes care of itself ... The second is that if you already have images with a long name, the fact of the author + rename + dial + gallery image name as is the case now, it takes my whole screen wide in 1920.
And the original : Au niveau de l'atterrissage des images dans le bon dossier c'est bon, quant au nombre des images prises en compte je n'ai constaté aucune erreur, mais je n'ai pas testé beaucoup de galeries, donc à confirmer. Par contre je préférais avec le dossier au nom de l'auteur et le sous-dossier à celui de la galerie sans renommage des images, comme avant, et pour deux raisons. La première, c'est qu'en admettant qu'on télécharge toutes nos galeries dans le répertoire ImageFap, on se retrouve avec des dossiers classés par auteur, je suis d'accord, mais alors bonjour la liste interminable et le scroller, ça oblige à créer le dossier auteur à la mano pour lui recoller ses galeries dedans, alors autant que ce soit JD qui s'en charge tout seul ... La deuxième, c'est que si l'on a déjà des images avec un nom à rallonge, le fait de les renommer auteur+galerie+numérotation+nom de l'image comme c'est le cas maintenant, ça prend tout mon écran en 1920 de large

3. A info file is created with every downloading. Can it be removed?
Old 05.11.2010, 18:20
Community Manager

1.Hmm i like the current naming this was the naming that was suggested.
3.Yes you can delete that.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 05.11.2010, 21:07
fma16

1. Don't understand what you wanna say. Can you reformulate it please?
3. When I say delete, I mean delete automatically. How can I do this?

Last edited by fma16; 05.11.2010 at 21:27.
Old 05.11.2010, 21:49
Community Manager

1.I just said the current filenames are okay (for me...).
2.Yes, i think there is a setting for that...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 06.11.2010, 05:28
JD English Support (inactive)

There is already a Feature Request to add file renaming as an extra option on Hosts, Assemblies, and Packages (with defaults set in Downloads). The following variables should be available: %author%, %date%, %package%, %archivename% (or %assembly%), %parentdir%, %dirpath%, (possibly %regex:.../...%) and so on available as strings for all of the renaming/directory moving commands (consistently across JD).

I dislike discussion of a feature based on a single site. It is much better architecture to broaden the feature for a user-defined list of sites. It is also better to make the implementation consistent with other features and options. From a user interface point of view, to arbitrarily rename files within a plugin is wrong. From an architectural point of view, a plugin should (mostly) provide a consistent API to the Download Controller about the Host(s) that the plugin supports. All actual control functions should be as centralized as possible.

There are hundreds of Image sites with similar problems (I even have some experience with this). There is also a strong call to make file renaming a generally available option (the format should be set per Assembly or per Host). The move options that are available for archive extraction are essential post processing for all downloaded files).

Note: An Assembly is the Package as assembled by LinkGrabber. The Assembly name is currently stored with each link in Nightly, but Assembly and MirrorList should eventually be data structures, which will streamline much of the download process.

So, PLEASE do not argue about what the new name should be, but how to integrate it into the normal download options.

The .info file discussion is a failure to communicate. As supporters (or potential supporters), one of the things we learn is that we have to tell people where the option is and how to use it.

There are multiple issues about the .info files:
1) Writing .info files is performed by an addon (InfoFileWriter). Disable the addon in the Addon/Extensions page, and the .info files are never created.

2) The current format makes little sense, because link specific information cannot be listed with the link. The .info file is not in a database compatible format or any kind of complete and useful format. Several users and developers have asked for an XML format that is the same as the format that will be used for "Plain Text Containers". Alternatives are CSV and TSV, but they do not support sublists (which are necessary, at least for passwords and mirrors). The ability to write all .info files to a central location and to append them is also important.

3) They are important to most people who deal with a lot of archives and store the downloaded archives until they are ready to use it. The .info files will be less important when this information is stored within JD.

4) When a directory of files is moved, the .info file should be moved as well.

5) (This may already be kluged in) If a directory is empty, it is automatically deleted. It should still be deleted if it contains a .info file. (not as important if 4 is implemented).

6) The archive extraction options in Nightly include an option to delete the .info file after extraction (kluge?).

Where am I wrong (I expect to learn something from every discussion like this one)?

What did I miss?
-----
We need to move this to its own thread.

Last edited by drbits; 06.11.2010 at 06:04.
Old 06.11.2010, 12:15
remi

Good post.

I don't like the idea of jD being a picture downloader. There are lots of free tools for that. jD should focus on OCHs.
Old 06.11.2010, 13:07
Community Manager

@remi
For me imagefap was just another decrypter...a not that easy one but i think it helped quite some users

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote: