JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 08.06.2012, 19:35
olymind1

Default ALT+O / remove offline button doesn't working properly / partialy broken

I have a long list in jDownloader, some files are 1-2 years old, when i check their online status then try to use the remove offline button, but it doesn't delete all the unavailable files.

For example what it doesn't remove from the list, when it sould:
host: megaupload.com, status: "[Not Available]", red icon is displayed after Status, but not before Package/Filename
host: uploadstation.com, status: "[Not Available]", red icon is displayed after Status, but not before Package/Filename
host: fileserve.com, status: "[Not Available]", red icon is displayed after Status, but not before Package/Filename
host: filefactory.com, status: "[Not Available]", red icon is displayed after Status, but not before Package/Filename
host: filepost, status: "[Not Available]", red icon is displayed after Status, but not before Package/Filename
host: share-online.biz, status: "[Not Available]", red icon is displayed after Status, but not before Package/Filename
host: wupload.com, status: "You can only download files which YOU uploaded!", red icon is not displayed anywhere
host: oron.com, status: "Free users can only download files sized up to 1024 Mb", red icon is displayed after status and before Package/Filename
etc

what it does delete as it should:
host: fileserve.com, status: "File not found", red icon is displayed after status and before Package/Filename
host: bitshare.com, status: "File not found", red icon is displayed after status and before Package/Filename
etc

Basicly the button doesn't delete files which are [Not Available] when they can't be downloaded (even from browser), nor files which are beyond free users' limits.
I would like to press the button and then delete all the files which are not available for download because they are: deleted or have no right to download, or beyond filesize limit.

But if only the button would delete the "File not found", "[Not Available]" and "You can only download files which YOU uploaded!" ones, i would be happy too
Old 08.06.2012, 21:27
Community Manager

Hi
Please add example links so we can see what you mean.
Note that even if there is a bug and it's fixed you won't be able to automatically remove links which are beyong freeusers limits because the message you can see there is only a text, there is nothing behind it like a status or so so it's impossible

GreeZ pspzockerscene
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 08.06.2012, 22:02
olymind1

for example:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I can't readd these, because jd says they are all offline (in browser too). In the download tab i check their online state, status displays: [Not Available], and the red icon follows, but not before the Package/filenames' icon, they are still a white paper. I can make image if you like.

So the free user's file size limitaion would go as a request to the specific hoster plugin, for an option like mark undownloadable files as broken links / missing files?

What about the wupload.com's "You can only download files which YOU uploaded!" message? Basically they are broken links for everyone except to the uploader.
Old 09.06.2012, 19:47
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by olymind1 View Post
So the free user's file size limitaion would go as a request to the specific hoster plugin, for an option like mark undownloadable files as broken links / missing files?
I don't think we ll ever have a good handling for that kind of errors.
It's just not that easy.
In the JD2PRE-BETA (see my signature down below) you can add rules to ignore links based on filesize and so on.
Maybe we can also add a new condition "Link Status" so you could set up rules to ignore those links
Quote:
Originally Posted by olymind1 View Post
What about the wupload.com's "You can only download files which YOU uploaded!" message? Basically they are broken links for everyone except to the uploader.
Those links are handled as "uncheckable" as it's not sure whether they're online/offline or if a download is possible.
You could also ignore such links with Packagizer/Linkgrabber rules, just try the JD2PRE-BETA.

Greez pspzockerscene
EDIT

For the key Bindings:
Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 09.06.2012, 21:31
olymind1

it's worth a try, i can delete a few from the list which are oversized for free users

off topic
i've tried the v2 beta, maybe i'm just not used to it (and a lot of features are missing, but some new ones are very cool, some menu items are overcomplicated, it's called beta for a reason after all), so i like the v0.9.581 better at the moment.
on topic

But more importantly you didn't say anything about the deleting broken links / nonexistent files
Old 09.06.2012, 21:45
Community Manager

Hi
The problem is that nothing will change in the current JD Stable because at the moment JD2 is beeing developed.
JD2 doesn't have any hotkeys till now (as far as i know) so the whole implementation of that is missing,
Therefore i added the ticket in my last post.
Here is a ticket for the "linkstatus" condition:

Greez pspzockerscene
Spoiler:

Quote:
That's true James
Quote: