JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 30.09.2012, 13:37
Muldini

Default [Clarification] Plugin: Has a valid Premium Account

Hi,

this is what I'm trying to achieve: Create a "Linkgrabber View" that enables me to hide all links that belong to hosters for which I don't have a premium account enabled in jD2.

Or the other way around: A Linkgrabber View that when enabled, only shows links from hosters for which a premium account is enabled in jD2.

Fair enough I thought, that's exaclty what the "Linkgrabber Filter" is for and so I went and created a Filter called "Premium" which has only one criteria: "Plugin: Has a valid Premium Account". (See linkgrabber_filter.png)

Adding a few links and switching to the Linkgrabber shows a different result. The "Premium View" is active (see filter is active.png) but all links are shown, not just those that have a premium account enabled (see premium accounts.png).

Is this the expected result or could this be a bug?

BR,
Muldini
Attached Images
File Type: png filter is active.png (31.3 KB, 188 views)
File Type: png linkgrabber filter.png (61.7 KB, 166 views)
File Type: png premium accounts.png (3.1 KB, 175 views)
Old 30.09.2012, 14:19
Freeloader

You have to set filters for the hosts you dont want to appear in the list, A VIEW is not a filter, it is for customizing your downloads so you can have better control over your favorite files.
Old 30.09.2012, 14:21
Freeloader

or just add doesnt have a valid premium account to your filter rules, NOT VIEWS.
Old 30.09.2012, 14:31
Muldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
or just add doesnt have a valid premium account to your filter rules, NOT VIEWS.
Have a go and try this (since it's just the opposite of what I posted in my intial post), it works the same way. It either filters all of them or none of them, but not based on which premium accounts are enabled.
Attached Images
File Type: png no_links_at_all.png (3.8 KB, 171 views)
File Type: png no_premium.png (15.6 KB, 155 views)

Last edited by Muldini; 30.09.2012 at 14:50. Reason: Removed comments by Freeloader-
Old 30.09.2012, 14:42
Freeloader

show me how u did it, you select filters > in link grabber filter setings > add > plugin > HASNT > a valid premium account
Old 30.09.2012, 14:45
Muldini

Added screenshots in my previous post.
Old 30.09.2012, 14:52
Muldini

Please don't edit my posts or clearly show what has been added by you. You linked a screenshot from my initial post, which indeed shows a view rather than a filter. Have a look at the screenshot named "no_premium.png" in post #4 for the filter.
Old 30.09.2012, 14:58
Freeloader

I didnt edit your post???

Try again by removing the the rules from "views" , remove the rule from views and leave filter rules on.
Old 30.09.2012, 15:04
Muldini

Quote:

Try again by removing the the rules from "views" , remove the rule from views and leave filter rules on.
You've added (my) post #4, the history shows that: http://board.jdownloader.org/posthistory.php?p=225820
I generally don't mind as long as you make clear what has been added by you. That makes it easier for others to follow the discussion and doesn't make it look like I posted/said it.

Anyway, the view has already been disabled when I took the screenshots, so only the filter was active.
Old 30.09.2012, 15:14
Freeloader

I inserted your image yes, just so u could see what I was referring to? What is wrong with that? Anyway it works over here so its probably a bug, need to reproduce over here so we can add it to the bug tracker.
Old 30.09.2012, 15:26
Muldini

Quote:
Quote:
I inserted your image yes, just so u could see what I was referring to? What is wrong with that?
Hm.

I can't really follow your logic to insert images into *my* posts rather than your own when you are refering to things. Following that logic you could either always or never edit someone elses posts. When *you* are refering to things, it's normal to use your own post, isn't it?

As to what is wrong with that:
1. It's common courtesy not to edit someone elses post without clearly marking the changes you've done.
2. It makes it harder for people to follow the discussion as it's not clear who said what.
3. In this particular case you've inserted a (wrong) picture that I intentionally have not linked, since it was too big to fit most screens and would destroy the forum layout.

Quote:
Anyway it works over here so its probably a bug, need to reproduce over here so we can add it to the bug tracker.
Thank you! Really looking forward to using that feature.

Last edited by Muldini; 30.09.2012 at 15:28.
Old 04.10.2012, 23:09
Muldini

Any update on this? Do you need more info in order to create a tracker entry?

BR
Old 05.10.2012, 00:19
Peta Loader

Today I run into the same problem.

Too illustrate the problem I define two different views to show "Premium" and "Kein Premium" links.

My created views are shown in attachment "View Kein Premium.jpg" and "View Premium.jpg". If I insert three links from e.x. livefile.org (see "Linksammler.jpg") it is shown as "Premium" and "Kein Premium".

And this cannot be correct. The hoster isn't included in premiumize.me or realdebrid.
Attached Thumbnails
Linkgrabber Views.jpg   View Kein Premium.jpg   View Premium.jpg   Linksammler.jpg  
Old 08.10.2012, 12:15
Muldini

This is still "in progress". What's missing?

BR
Old 15.10.2012, 20:26
Muldini

Bump.
Old 28.10.2012, 12:31
Muldini

Were you able to file this?

BR
Old 06.11.2012, 19:34
Community Manager

Also es geht darum, dass, wenn du 2 gegensätzliche Filter machst und diese beide aktivierst, du trotzdem alle Links von allen Hostern siehst?!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 07.11.2012, 22:40
Peta Loader

Direkt nach dem Start werden grundsätzlich alle Links angezeigt, egal ob der entsprechende Filter aktiviert ist oder nicht. Wenn man dann einmal kurz einen Filter aktiviert und wieder deaktiviert (oder umgekehrt), ist die Anzeige der Links richtig.

Aber die Anzahl der Links, die auf der rechten Seite unter Ansichten steht, stimmt nicht. Und wenn man dann anfängt mehrfach die Ansichten zu aktivieren/deaktivieren kann man auch sehr geile Effekte sehen.

Also irgendwas stimmt da vom Grundsatz her noch nicht.
Old 08.11.2012, 15:10
Community Manager

Ticket:

GreeZ psp

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist