JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 17.06.2017, 20:53
Black Hole

Default file.al referrer data

I found another host that uses the location from where the link is clicked from to allow downloads. file.al seems to only allow one free download a year unless you click-through from wherever the files are linked from. I get increasingly high "wait times" in JD, but if I click through on the browser it DLs right away, or with a minimum of time.

This is similar to the referrer data that was added fro Keep2share, fileboom, tezfiles, filejoker here: https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=69714

Sample links:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Source URL: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

In fact, when I questioned that behavior on the hoster forum, file.al "support" said to ask the JD folks to add the workaround, since they were doing that on purpose.
Old 19.06.2017, 13:43
JD Manager

I've updated plugin to have custom referrer settings in plugin settings and also use the known referer.
When you copy a link (selection + copy. NOT copy link!), JDownloader is able to parse the current tab url and use it as referrer automatically
Old 09.07.2017, 05:07
Black Hole

I'm still not seeing the new settings in the file.al plugin.
Old 09.07.2017, 09:14
English Supporter

should have it now, jiaz forgot something minor.

that said it would have still worked if you came from other plugins within JDownloader or from a browser that you copied url from that supports htmlflavour

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Closed Thread