JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 16.02.2021, 13:36
snuffleupagus snuffleupagus is offline
Super Loader
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 25
Default

Thanks for the update on the status of this. But by chance would you know if there will be a fix for this soon or the solution not exactly clear?

since as shared the browser download of this file (5GB+) does work.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 16.02.2021, 14:19
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 57,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffleupagus View Post
Thanks for the update on the status of this. But by chance would you know if there will be a fix for this soon or the solution not exactly clear?
I don't see this getting fixed anywhere in the near future.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 19.02.2021, 17:34
snuffleupagus snuffleupagus is offline
Super Loader
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I don't see this getting fixed anywhere in the near future.

-psp-
Thats unfortunate. Any reason why it can't be achieved? I don't think technically it's unachievable.

I'm not sure why jd can't look at existing projects that can do this successfully and integrate their project into jDownloader?

There are plenty that do work but it would be nice to have jdownloader do it natively.

thanks and keep up the great work.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22.02.2021, 14:28
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 57,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffleupagus View Post
Any reason why it can't be achieved?
Sure it can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffleupagus View Post
I don't think technically it's unachievable.
None of our staff has ever claimed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffleupagus View Post
I'm not sure why jd can't look at existing projects that can do this successfully and integrate their project into jDownloader?
It's just about priorities and the time we have.
At this moment, MEGA is pretty much the only website that requires this handling while all X hundrets of other website JD is supporting are working just fine with our current downloadsystem.
We are open source so you're free to contribute code or modify the current downloadsystem to make MEGA workafor you:
http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...nt/get-started

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:49.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.