JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 12.05.2018, 02:59
DSL User

Default add multiple text files with links

hello.
i couldnt figure it out yet, but is it possible to add multiple text files containing links to jdownlaoder2? i tried drag and drop but well, it didnt work. i have many text files with many links in it, if its possible i dont want to add them one by one.

in the best case, i would like to add all text files at once to jdownlaoder and i want jdownloader to take on the txt file names (basically i want jdownloader to use the txt file names as package names)

is something like that possible? if yes, is it possible to explain to a beginner, how to handle this?

thanks in advance

EDIT: her is an example what i try to do:
there are many text files with (for example) 100 links each. every text file has a name. i want jdownloader 2 to read all 100 links in a textfile. then i want it to put all 100 ldownload links into one package, and not 100 single packaes.

Last edited by kanink; 12.05.2018 at 14:27.
Old 13.05.2018, 15:11
DSL User

okay now i found this. i changed the 2nd link crawler rule in advanced settings into this:

Code:
[ {
  "enabled" : true,
  "cookies" : null,
  "updateCookies" : true,
  "maxDecryptDepth" : 2,
  "name" : null,
  "pattern" : "file:/.*?\\.txt$",
  "rule" : "DEEPDECRYPT",
  "packageNamePattern" : null,
  "passwordPattern" : null,
  "formPattern" : null,
  "deepPattern" : null,
  "rewriteReplaceWith" : null
} ]

but to be honest.. i dont know what all of these values mean. well okay i can imagine what they are good for, but do i need all of them? i want jdownloader2 to work the same way with txt files, as if i was copy and pasting links into it.
and additionally, i want jdownloader2 to group the links in a txt file in one package with the txt file's name as package name. how do i need to change this code to make it possible?
(i tested it and it crawled the links from my txt file, but it made a package for every single link in it. so if i have 100 links in a txt file, i got 100 different packages in the end. thats what i want to avoid.)

and some other questions: for what do i need "maxdecryptdepth" and all other values?

Last edited by kanink; 14.05.2018 at 00:51.
Old 14.05.2018, 17:32
JD Manager

JDownloader by default only processes known file extensions (for example dlc, rsdf, ccf, nzb). You can enforce deep decryption by pasting a single link/file into JDownloader.
We don't want JDownloader to automatically open/read/parse any file, that's why only known/supported container files are processed automatically.
With help of the linkcrawler rule (the one you posted) you teach JDownloader to also process .txt files (see pattern) and tell JDownloader to deep decrypt (rule) those files. DeepDecrypt = read and try to find links and process them. MaxDeepDecrypt specifies how *deep* the search will go to.

You can use packagizer rule that autosets the filename as package name
-source url -contains - file:/.*?([^/]+)\.txt$
enable regex checkbox on the right site
-set package name - <jd:source:1>

lot more is possible with packagizer
Old 14.05.2018, 17:32
JD Manager

In case you need further help with linkcrawler rules or packagizer rules, please don't hesitate and just ask
Old 15.05.2018, 00:49
DSL User

yes the packagizer... unfortunately im not very familar with the language the packagizer uses.
i think i once mentioned it (a long time ago) that a tutorial, which explains basics in packagizer, would be really helpful.
idk if someone who has pretty good knowledge about packagizer tips and tricks, anf if that someone has time .. i think people would be really thankful for a tutorial.
if there already is some kind of tutorial, then i didnt see it.

thanks for your answer btw.
greetings!
Old 15.05.2018, 09:36
JD Manager

The package doesn't use a language in basic mode when you use simple *contains, contains not...*. But you can also use regex to pattern matching and make use of matching groups as well.
I did provide an example rule that will use the filename of txt file and set it as package name.

What exactly is unclear about the basic packagizer rule editor?
There are *if* conditions that you can set, for example if name contains mp4
And there are *set* actions, for example then set package name to "video"
That would be an easy rule.

But of course with power of regex, you could also create a rule that auto sets the download folder
to SeriesName.S02 and automatically renames the file to Season02-Episode03.mp4 and places
it into correct package and automatically lowers priority and much much more.

Best would be to ask for help and explain what you try to achieve