JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.06.2018, 21:24
Super Loader

Default reCaptcha Stopped Working

Edit by Jiaz:

It seems google is having issues with Recaptcha. It's not limited to JDownloader/Extension but also happens in Browser. We can reproduce the issue on our own sites (eg signup in forum here) as well.

You will find more issue reports with search engine of your choice.
Maybe connected to status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-iam/18001

The issue is not caused by JDownloader as JDownloader has no influence on the RecaptchaV2 nor taking part in it in any way. All Captcha stuff happens directly in browser between browser and google. No JDownloader involved at all.

Either there are issues at Google side (would explain why same issues happen with normal websites as well) or they are working on Recaptcha/applied new updates/tightened up the security, we don't know.

=========================================================
Hi there,

As of this morning, I am no longer able to solve reCaptcha using the browser extension.

After ticking the "I'm not a robot" box, it loads the reCaptcha box, however when clicking on the images, they change really slowly, taking about 30 seconds each to change.

And no matter how I solve the reCaptcha, it always says it was incorrect and loads another reCaptcha.

I use the Firefox browser extension, I have updated FF to the latest version, that has not solved the problem.

It appears to make no difference which hoster the reCaptcha is sent from, it doesn't work.

I have had this problem before, and was stuck unable to use JDownloader, back when ReCaptcha changed (late 2017?), which seemed to take a few weeks to be resolve and has worked for most hosters since then.

I would really appreciate some help.

Kind regards

Last edited by Jiaz; 28.06.2018 at 18:32.
Old 27.06.2018, 21:34
JD Alpha

I have the same issue. reCaptcha can not be solved. After correct solving it is starting over and over again.
Old 27.06.2018, 21:36
Black Hole

Google turned up the complexity again. I've found that, when using JD (but not the browser directly) it now takes THREE rounds of captchas to get a green check. Somehow Google can tell the difference between JD's extension and a direct browser attempt.
Old 27.06.2018, 21:39
JD Alpha

I have tried to do that on my android app. After 3 correct answers the download started. But in Chrome it is endless pain
Old 27.06.2018, 22:12
Super Loader

Thanks for the advice.

Disabling browser extension and solving in JD worked for Fileboom and Keep2Share.

However, FileFox, FileJoker and Upstore are constantly running looping timers saying "Waiting for Captcha-Slot".

Last edited by gandalf_grey91; 27.06.2018 at 23:03.
Old 27.06.2018, 23:16
spevman

Exclamation

I'm having the same problem but with Openload links.

Keeps returning the message "skipped - captcha is required" in jDownloader status column.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 27.06.2018, 23:34
Wind Gust

It's f*cking hell since yesterday.
share-online, uploaded, oboom.
20 or 30 or more. sometimes it's possible to start download after that but most often I have to give up...

Last edited by akswiff; 27.06.2018 at 23:34. Reason: censorship
Old 28.06.2018, 00:12
Modem User

Same here, endless loop of captchas as long as the extension is enabled. When I disable the extension I am able to solve the captachas but as long as the extension is enabled even if I do not use it the reCaptaches cannot be solved, I am presented with them in an endless cycle. Not the usual 3 or 4 sometimes, but really endless. I stopped after 10 mins of trying. Disabled the extension and I only had to answer 1 in the browser.

Last edited by Scythe42; 28.06.2018 at 00:53.
Old 28.06.2018, 05:36
JD Alpha

Openload captchas are 1. really slow to load and 2. unsolveable/denies right captchas. So that means (for a fact) that you can drop your jdownloader down a lava pit, till it is update or works again.
Old 28.06.2018, 05:51
Fibre Channel User

Default dailyupload captcha in loop !!!

hi,

am trying to download files from dailyupload.net ... captcha in browser goes in loop ie even after i get "am not robot tick" it again displays/asks to solve captchas & this happens in loop/many times ... though can download via browser ... plz do help ...

link >>
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

log

28.06.18 08.05.30 <--> 27.06.18 17.45.42 jdlog://2871064433151/

thanx
Old 28.06.2018, 08:35
Wind Gust

i have problems solving the captcha too, only the google ones from ul.to, oboom, filejoker etc. Rapidgator, Keepshare etc no problem. it keeps on saying "please try again" over and over. but no problem when entered from browser with extension disabled. maybe google made it hard for those using JD.

hopefully the next update will fix it.
Old 28.06.2018, 09:31
JD Manager

Please provide logs, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and inform on what hosts this do happen. I'm NOT talking about the slow/many captchas. I mean the *again and again* after you've finally solved the RecaptchaV2 and the captcha closes.

@Scythe42 @spevman @gandalf_grey91
The extension IS required to solve RecaptchaV2. Without the extension the Captcha CANNOT be solved. Solving within JDownloader itself isn't even possible, so I wonder what you are talking about!?!?

Last edited by Jiaz; 28.06.2018 at 09:34.
Old 28.06.2018, 09:35
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman1945 View Post
Openload captchas are 1. really slow to load and 2. unsolveable/denies right captchas. So that means (for a fact) that you can drop your jdownloader down a lava pit, till it is update or works again.
Slow and many captchas is nothing new. Loops after solving a captcha, that is new.
Old 28.06.2018, 11:45
JD Manager

Okay, it looks like the issues are caused by google
You can google *funny* for it and will find many other sites/services have same issues
We have it on our own sites as well.
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/2158454/captcha
Old 28.06.2018, 15:23
JD Alpha

So google implemented a new"bug"/feature ??? -Yay

Last edited by nowhereman1945; 28.06.2018 at 15:29.
Old 28.06.2018, 18:16
DSL Light User

Problem is, the after the last JD2 update, it stopped working. I noticed it, because i work every day with captchas and after YOUR update of JD it went solving the captch like chewing gum. Too slow changing of the puzzle, causes problems with the error check from google.
Old 28.06.2018, 18:24
JD Manager

@riker1971: There has beenn no update at all that is about RecaptchaV2 since months!
The Captcha is handled by your Browser alone. JDownloader has nothing to do with RecaptchaV2 handling/solving/showing. All happens within your browser.
Old 28.06.2018, 18:27
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by riker1971 View Post
and after YOUR update of JD it went solving the captch like chewing gum.
There has been no updates plus we can reproduce the issue even without JDownloader on normal websites like our own. I've also read reports from other sites that have same issues.

But thanks for the blame!
Old 28.06.2018, 18:59
DSL Light User

Nah, there was a plug in update the same day, so was my first shot in that direction. (Murphy's Law) Thinking that google is unable to let their own captcha to be solved in their own chrome browser, was not in my mind. So sorry for my stupid accusation.
Old 28.06.2018, 19:08
JD Manager

Nothing to be sorry for ! In the end, you couldn't have known better.

Please don't mind me being little annoyed when someone writes that the issue followed an update. Of course this could have been a bug due to an update but then we would have already fixed it and not let the bug stay active for hours