JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.03.2020, 13:46
Giga Loader

Default Relink Existing Files

I have a very rare issue and I have no idea how anyone can reproduce it.

A year or so ago I downloaded some files and they are all within a single package. Sometime later when I reinstalled jd and restored form backup, I readded those links and I think it detected that file exists or something, can't remember, but it set the files as 100% (rightfully so) and in the status it has "100% (Mirror)" even though these were NOT mirror files.

Later on though, I realised when I was trying to rename one of the files, that they were actually not linked with JD and the HDD. So if I renamed in JD, the effect would not propagate to the file on system. I would have to rename on both ends for them to be "relinked" but this relink is a weird one because if I rename from any one of the two ends (JD GUI or from file explorer) then I'll end up breaking the link. So I have to rename from both ends.

Now in programs such as a torrent manager, one can right click > recheck a file and it connects.

For most files, running a CRC task does "relink" the file in JD to the existing file on the drive. But for this particular package, I think the links were from hotlink.cc, I can't run a CRC task.

So is there a way to "relink" the file name in JD to the actual file on system? I don't wish to "reset" the file and have to redownload to have them "relinked" but even if I do, if in the future I ever have to restore like this, this may be a persistent issue.
Old 09.03.2020, 14:07
Community Manager

Ticket:

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?