JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 29.10.2020, 14:19
JD Adviser

Default Doodstream - Some files are being fetched by their hashes without file extension

Hi, I'm not sure if this is an isolated case for me (based on my previous ignorance on why I couldn't get doodstream to work, lol). But I don't have any other way to test this right now as I only have a laptop with me where I'm at. So, thought I'd just ask here.

Basically, some doodstream files are being fetched by just their hashes and without any file extension. Most of the doodstream links that my bot auto crawls are fine, it's just like maybe 5% of the links are having this problem.

If I manually put in .mp4 on these files, the video plays fine though. So it looks like just a naming problem perhaps? But I would very much prefer if it does it so automatically with the proper file name as well. Then again, I'm still not sure if this is just me or actually a JD2 problem. Thanks!

Affected sample links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (file name is only downloaded as qxbm1ytvd3~)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (khdr3yoome~)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (8zlp1ugdja~)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (88ocypn9v2~)
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (ec3qwpmg7c~)

A few examples of working links for me:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 29.10.2020, 14:43
JD Manager

wait for plugin update
Old 29.10.2020, 16:00
JD Adviser

Thanks for the quick response!