JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 30.10.2009, 22:39
o3flhrci

Exclamation JDownloader Doesn't Recognize Rapidshare Premium

Starting this morning, JDownloader doesn't seem to recognize my Rapidshare Premium account. I am only able to download 1 file at a time. I have the Rapidshare Premium account check off, it recognizes the <Expiration Date> and <Traffic Left> information however the <Status> is blank. I recall seeing a status in that field previous to this. This seemed to occur immediately afetr I downloaded JDownloader updates so I started from scratch and am now down to Rev 0.9.310. The issue is the same. I can't find any log information to help. Does anyone have any ideas to fix this or suggestions to help debug?

Thx,

Joe

Last edited by Jiaz; 03.11.2009 at 16:54.
Old 31.10.2009, 10:41
jupp10

Check the servers in your rapidshare account and in jdownloader.
Same problem was here. Rapidshare: random server, jdownloader: specified server. After a change to: "random" and reset of the files, all went well.

jupp10
Old 31.10.2009, 14:06
o3flhrci

Exclamation JDownloader Doesn't Recognize Rapidshare Premium

< From Jupp10: "Check the servers in your rapidshare account and in jdownloader. Same problem was here. Rapidshare: random server, jdownloader: specified server. After a change to: "random" and reset of the files, all went well. >

Thanks for the advice, Jupp10.

I checked RapidShare and JDownloader. The RapidShare servers were already set to <Random>. In JDownloader, I unchecked <Preselection>, changed all three servers to <Random>, Reset the files and the same problem exists. All indications are that JDownloader is recognizing my account as Free as opposed to Premium. I can log into my RapidShare Premium account with no issues using my browser.

I also just shutdown and restarted JDownloader. Now, my 1 active download is stating that it has to wait 1 hour before starting and the remaining are [Waiting for new IP]. I never used the Free service and assume that this is also indicative of JDownloader no recognizing my RapdShare Premium account.

Any other ideas?? Can I get some feedback from some JDownloader developers?

Thx,

Joe

Last edited by o3flhrci; 31.10.2009 at 14:26.
Old 01.11.2009, 12:43
remi

Cool

Please, check whether you have configured your account properly.

Also check whether the global premium option (bottom left corner of jD window) is enabled.

If you still have the same problem, please post a detailed log.
Old 02.11.2009, 03:09
JD Manager

please a screenshot of you complete jd window where the premiumtable (where you added your premium account is visible)
Old 03.11.2009, 01:00
o3flhrci

Thanks for the responses. It seems to have fixed itself. New downloads work fine and the existing one would only do one file at a time. I deleted the original package and reloaded it and all was fine. This one will remain a mystery.

Thx,

Joe
Old 03.11.2009, 16:08
o3flhrci

Exclamation

"please a screenshot of you complete jd window where the premiumtable (where you added your premium account is visible)

Hello Jiaz,

The same issue has returned today. I have attached a screenshot to show the status of the download and the RapidShare Premium account. As you can see, the Premium Account is recognized however the status is blank. JDownloader appears to be recognizing this as a free account. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? If more info is required, please feel free to ask.

Thx,

Joe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JDownloader_Screenshot_2.jpg (87.2 KB, 906 views)
File Type: jpg JDownloader_Screenshot_1.jpg (73.8 KB, 766 views)
Old 03.11.2009, 16:53
JD Manager

i dont see any error at all? i see a rs premiuma ccount added and you are trying to download from storage.to..... so whats the problem?
Old 03.11.2009, 20:33
o3flhrci

Exclamation

"i dont see any error at all? i see a rs premiuma ccount added and you are trying to download from storage.to..... so whats the problem?

I am only able to download one file at a time. Is this a limitation of Storage.to? I can normally download up to 20 files simultaneously and my status on the Premium Account tab normally shows ,OK> or something like that.
Old 03.11.2009, 21:00
JD Manager

im sorry to tell but storage.to IS NOT rapidshare.com those are 2 complete different hosters and because oyu are premium on rapidshare you can download more , but as free user on most hosts you can only download 1 file at the same time